Therookie111 is offline New Member

First Real Cycle NEED HELP

IM A NEW MEMBER
    33 MALE
    5' 8" 255 (with lots of water)

Ive done some cycles in the past but not since my early 20s and with alot less knowledge cycles included knowledge sustestinon, deca , equipoise , D-ball, clen , ghb didnt run them all together dont really remember what i had stacked together was a long time ago plus those ghb days where pretty foggy

ONTO MY PROBLEM

ALL MY MEDS WERE PRESCRIBED RAN FOR 12 WEEKS UNTIL I HAD TO MAKE A CHANGE 400 ML OF CYPIONATE once a week 3.6 IU HGH every day sundays off .5 CC HCG twice a week 25mg AMOUR THYROID per day 50mg DHEA per day 75 mg AROMISIN per day

FIRST 5 WEEKS I USED NO AROMISIN INSUREANCE WOULD NOT COVER

AFTER THOSE 5 WEEKS I WAS UP 40 LBS WATER WITH VERY SWOLLEN HANDS FEET AND FACE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE

NEXT 4 WEEKS ADDED AROMISIN (just had to bit the bullet on the cost) NO CHANGE WAS TOLD TO CUT HGH IN HALF HAND PAIN GOT A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE BUT WATER STILL BAD

SINCE NO CHANGE WITH AROMISIN DIDNT REORDER BY THE END OF THE 12th WEEK WAS TOLD TO STOP ALL TEST KEEP HGH AT HALF

WEEK 13 ENGERGY LEVEL DRASTICLY PLUMETED END OF 13th WEEK WAS DOWN ABOUT 20 LBS WATER

IM CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF MY 17th WEEK LOST ABOUT A 3rd OF MY GAINS BUT MOSTLY STABLE WITH SOME SHOULDER ACHES AND STILL HAVE SOME UNWANTED WATER

IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN SHED SOME LIGHT I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT BECAUSE GETTING MY DOCTOR TO RETURN MY PHONE CALLS IS LIKE PULLING TEETH
    Last edited by Therookie111; 03-14-2007 at 12:06 PM. Reason: more info

Therookie111 is offline New Member
    Is There A Reson Im Not Getting A Response

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    too much estrogen

fbcoach is offline Junior Member
    The bloat can be caused by many things:Too much sodium,Too many carbs, high E2s, high progesterone, high insulin levels, kidneys, etc. More than likely, too much test and HGH. Try lowering your doses pyramiding down. Increase protein/decrease carbs in increments. Try arimidex starting at .25mgs/day, then increase in .25 increments as needed. Hope this helps!!

Thread Information