Thread: First Cycle

saucemonkey52 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle

20 years old 185 lbs working out serious for 3 years have been lifting for 6, have not used any steroids but want to put on mass with less estrogenic effects.. my question is-at 250 mg is sutanon 250 stronger thatn test enthanate at 250 mg/weekly for a duration of 10 weeks... i wanted to take ONE PERFECT CYCLE and keep as much as i gained... i was told 500 mg of test enthanate a week but that seems a little harsher that what i was hoping.. the reason i choose enth over sust is because of the unbalance in sust if shot once a week.. so mg for mg which is a better preference to be shot once a week.. and if i got with enth at 250/week stacked with dbols at 20 mg for the first 3 weeks with armidex and pct including nolva and maybe clomid how would this cycle sound

OPINIONS NEEDED PLEASE

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    slow down and run a single ester test for your first cycle. You still might want to look into injecting every 3.5 days. I don't like mixed esters for my own reasons but everybody is different. First cycle = single compound. Leave the dbol alone for now and get your diet and PCT in order.

Thread Information