jonnie110 is offline New Member

test E/EQ 1st cycle

starting a test E 250mg 12 weeks(bit concerned about the acne) EQ 400mg 14 weeks...pct nolva and clomid and clen also taking letro all the way threw...i wanted to know if this cycle sounds good or is the test too low ??? any info would help

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are 18, you have enough test in you already.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    looks like crap. First off your too young. But since you'll do it anyway I'll try to help. You've gotta run the test at least as long as the eq, if not a week or two longer. The test is good but needs to be ran to at least week 15. What's your stats?

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15
    You are 18, you have enough test in you already.
    BUMP

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    looks like crap. First off your too young. But since you'll do it anyway I'll try to help. You've gotta run the test at least as long as the eq, if not a week or two longer. The test is good but needs to be ran to at least week 15. What's your stats?

Please be careful of the advice you give. First off suggesting that an 18 year old run a 15 week cycle with two compounds is just WRONG !!

jonnie110 is offline New Member
    wow ...il b 19 in a month..chill out with the age damn.....i was reading that the eq should be used 2 weeks longer then the test..stats are 5'7 170 11% bf..is the test ok at 250 mg per week tho ??

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    19 is still way too young.....you should wait until you are at least 23-25 before using AAS if you have any concern for your health

gagear628 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    19 is still way too young.....you should wait until you are at least 23-25 before using AAS if you have any concern for your health
    Def listen to this bro you know your body is already running high levels of test in you as we speak. I know your young and invincible right now but id stay away from it just for a few years. But if your gonna be stupid id just take the test and thats it for a 10 weeks max at 250 a week and youd see plenty. but id advise you to wait and not be so gun hoe about gaining. wait you will naturally gain weight at your age...hope you listen bro good luck

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Please be careful of the advice you give. First off suggesting that an 18 year old run a 15 week cycle with two compounds is just WRONG !!
    You're right. This guy really shouldn't be messing with this stuff. Sorry for my comment above and I'll pay closer attention to who I give my 2 cents to.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie110
    wow ...il b 19 in a month..chill out with the age damn.....i was reading that the eq should be used 2 weeks longer then the test..stats are 5'7 170 11% bf..is the test ok at 250 mg per week tho ??
    GJ! 19! u know ur endocrine system is still devoping right? u know that a strong exogenous androgen will shut that bich down right? ur body ur choice but imo no need to do somethign stupid kuz ur impatient.

if i remember right i think i started at 20? or so but i also had a beard at age 12

in all honesty if ur going to run a cycle run something that wont completely shut u down and induce possible long term probs.. so i would suggest.. anavar only or eq only

avcomp5 is offline Junior Member
    will dbol only shut u down as much as test only

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    No, not as much as test will but it will shut you down to a degree.

Thread Information