BIG99 is offline New Member

Interesting TEST issue

I just started my 7th week of TEST E at 500mg/week. I also have added 50mg of winny ED about 5 days ago. I'm doing .25mg of Letro each day for gyno/bloat control I look bigger (a lot of people have noticed and complimented me on that) but for some reason I have not gotten stronger. I'm doing basically the same weights before I started the cycle (added about 2 reps to my max bench). Is this normal? Also I've been feeling very tired the last couple of days. I've been taking afternoon naps almost everyday. I don't mind the tiredness so much as the lack of strength gains. Diet and training is in check btw. It's a little bit frustrating, does anyone know what the problem could be? thanks a lot guys

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG99
    I just started my 7th week of TEST E at 500mg/week. I also have added 50mg of winny ED about 5 days ago. I'm doing .25mg of Letro each day for gyno/bloat control I look bigger (a lot of people have noticed and complimented me on that) but for some reason I have not gotten stronger. I'm doing basically the same weights before I started the cycle (added about 2 reps to my max bench). Is this normal? Also I've been feeling very tired the last couple of days. I've been taking afternoon naps almost everyday. I don't mind the tiredness so much as the lack of strength gains. Diet and training is in check btw. It's a little bit frustrating, does anyone know what the problem could be? thanks a lot guys

It takes a while to start seeing real results. For me it will take about 2 cycles which is a little over 1/2 a year for me. Two more reps on your max bench is great I say. For me when I start reping out a max is where I see gains. Just relax and enjoy steady progress like I do. Also how many cycles have you done? and how many weeks are you planing this current cycle?

this is my 1st cycle. I'm planning on doing 10 weeks of test and a total of about 5.5 weeks of winny. do you have any idea why i'm so lethargic all the time?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you?

I'm 23

any reasons why I am not gaining strength at week 7?

pavlenko is offline Banned
    wait afew more weeks more strength will come gradually

Thread Information