Kev_325 is offline Junior Member

Igf-1 Test And Pct

hey guys im comming off my 12 week Test E cycle 500mg/week it was my first cycle, im 5'11 222lbs and i want to do IGF-1 in pct of my first cycle or i could wait until after pct, but i was just wondering are there any problems because i have little AAS experience, and due to pct, also what are some of the sides that people have when mixing igf and test, or just of igf-1

thanks

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    bump

MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member
    Sorry i know old post but i was curious of this as well because i was looking into using IGF-1 with my cycle which was test e at 400/mg (10 weeks) a week and 60mg var ed (8 weeks). You kinda scared me with sides of mixing IGF-1 and test hahaha...whats that about?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Sides? only sides I know of mixing the two (using the igf for PCT) is that you gain muscle. Make sure diet is spot on as IGF actually creates new muscle fiber and I believe they are called myoblasts. In order to grow these into muscle tissue youll have to eat lots of protein and adequit amount of carbs and cals. Yes IGF is commonly used for PCT to retain the gains from your cycle. IT can also be used by itself while off anabolics, thats what im going to do.

MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member
    How is that goin for you legobricks? Is it a bitch to learn how to use it? Dont you have to mix it with bac and all that good stuff? (i have no experience what so ever with that, but i'm readin a ton of posts that you gave me haha)

Thread Information