Suworu~Nutsuki is offline Associate Member

17.5% fat and Tbol

my friend is at 17.5% body fat and im at 15% what are peoples views... is this jst asking for trouble? we both want to cut up but we thought we could do this after a bulking cycle bulking?

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    Cut before, you'll see better gains. Personnaly I try to never go more than 12%bf

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Random_J
    my friend is at 17.5% body fat and im at 15% what are peoples views... is this jst asking for trouble? we both want to cut up but we thought we could do this after a bulking cycle bulking?
    Please clarify your question.

M.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Tbol is not a bulker. It will harden out your muscles, keep them pumped, and increase vascularity. None of which will be noticed with a higher bf% (above 14%, imo). I think that you should focus on training better and diet and then you'll really be amazed by tbol when the bf% is lower.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    yeah I agree with Johnny, wait till you hit a few pounds lighter, then run it

what we are planning on doing is tbol followed by clen straight after, do you not think this will equal good results? i know idealy you should be at 11 -12% but after training for 3 years i have never been near that.

briancb1 is offline Member
    what we are planning on doing is tbol followed by clen straight after, do you not think this will equal good results? i know idealy you should be at 11 -12% but after training for 3 years i have never been near that.
    Well its time you get cut then. Head over to the diet section.
    I've personally never been lower than 12.0% BF and I'm going to get to 10% by this summer. I just got to get my diet nailed down and I'll be there.
    It wont be hard to get to 12%.

good luck

the thing is my diet isnt bad i have been following one that is already posted, im jst obviously one of those endomophs or what ever they are called that gains easily..... the one thing that i really want answered is.... you see alot of small build guys who have been training lilke less than a year come in here and jump on ASS to gain mass quick and usually look pretty good after althought cheating and not gettin as much as they could if trained for longer with good diet and knowledge..... but i have trained for 3 years now pretty hard and i have lost alot of weight and im definatly not small and have a good base but what now i jst want a boost to get nearer my gole..... the reason i want to do tbol is so that the muscle gains are lean..... i dont want to waste my money time and effort if i didnt think the results will make me better off after...?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    the thing is my diet isnt bad i have been following one that is already posted, im jst obviously one of those endomophs or what ever they are called that gains easily..... the one thing that i really want answered is.... you see alot of small build guys who have been training lilke less than a year come in here and jump on ASS to gain mass quick and usually look pretty good after althought cheating and not gettin as much as they could if trained for longer with good diet and knowledge..... but i have trained for 3 years now pretty hard and i have lost alot of weight and im definatly not small and have a good base but what now i jst want a boost to get nearer my gole..... the reason i want to do tbol is so that the muscle gains are lean..... i dont want to waste my money time and effort if i didnt think the results will make me better off after...?
    Okay, bottom line for the 2nd time. Youre too fat. You need to lose fat or the tbol will be pointless. Not flamming you, but I dont buy your "I have a good diet but cant lose anymore" excuse. Thats laziness. You need to post your diet up here so we can really look at what youre eating everyday. There are thousands of diets posted on this forum but it doesnt mean that its right for you, or any good for that matter. Forget about what other people are doing. Yes, a thinner person will take aas premature and will see good results but that same rule does not apply towards a higher bf%. The fatter you are the worse aas can be for you. Not only will you not be able to see gains, but you are in danger of additional health issues including: gyno (bitch tits), high blood pressure, bad cholesterol levels, etc. Hit the bike and fix your diet. If you do everything right, you might be ready in three plus months.

Thread Information