Question On Anadrol-50

I have some Andadrol coming in, and my question is that I know its the most powerful anabolic but at the same time the most dangerous. My question is I know that it causes water retention, is this retention just limited to puffyness under the skin or could it cause a water build up around the heart, blood vessels ect? I was just wondering thats all.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    water retension is evenly distributed everywhere. skin, circulatory system, muscles ect...

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    your BP will most probably go up with the water retention as well.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Just be prepared that when your kickstart of the Anadrol is overwith and you continue with the rest of your cycle, you will drop a few pounds almost immediately of water. I dropped about 4lbs and my immediate reaction was "wtf?" but I realized that it was the water weight of the Drol and my muscles didn't look soft anymore.

I don't know what the rest of your cycle looks like but don't let the weight drop bother you and continue on. The rest of your cycle will just add to the solid muscle you are left with after the drol.

Dizz

briancb1 is offline Member
    how much are you planning to run?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Ur bp will go up and ur not gona feel well while ur on but ull get really good gains.I have never used it but have seen a few who have.I know when I put my cycle together I am geff gona use it

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    I have some Andadrol coming in, and my question is that I know its the most powerful anabolic but at the same time the most dangerous. My question is I know that it causes water retention, is this retention just limited to puffyness under the skin or could it cause a water build up around the heart, blood vessels ect? I was just wondering thats all.
    WOW ur joking right?

btw i run the shit outta anadrol , love it for myself i get very lil bloat.. blood pressure goes off the charts though

ya BP kicks my ass... used to wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of my pulse in my neck.... i tweaked my sodium intake and it did the trick

good shit tho, i was running 75mg ED and also aroudn 750mg every week of Test E..

SWEEET GAINS

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    quality question. I believe controlling your water retention with some AI's will help with that.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    WOW ur joking right?

btw i run the shit outta anadrol , love it for myself i get very lil bloat.. blood pressure goes off the charts though

I think that is a valid question. People make it out to seem like Anadrol and Tren "aren't for beginners" and "watch out for the horrible sides."

I think for someone that has never taken the drug before that is a valid fear that it will cause some harm to your body and he just wants to know for sure about some of the side effects.

Dizz

Thread Information