seriouslifter is offline Member

high bf% and aas

Has anyone started aas with high bodyfat, i have done a few and always seem that I dont have low bodyfat and its a waste of time. My dam stomach will not go away. I prob have atleast 15%, but never got it checked. My stomach is 36" and it looks so big and embarrasing. Whats the point of aas with high bf? Im 5'11 and around 206. I prob have a good 15lbs of fat on me. Im starting a bulker because i want to gain dam muscle then cut. I have 16 1/4" arms, thats so small.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Most use AAS for bulking..This will create additional bodyfat on most. You bulk and then when you cut, you try to keep cal's fairly high and use cardio to prevent loss of your newly acquired mass

bump

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of cycle, what compounds? i started a cycle at about 18% bf and actually lost 3% bf during the cycle, but my diet was spot on and that is everything. BTW my cycle was 500mg test cyp a wk for 12wks. oh and u r going to be more prone to gyno at the higher bf so deff have your ai's in the cycle, like .5 mg of arimidex ed

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    what kind of cycle, what compounds? i started a cycle at about 18% bf and actually lost 3% bf during the cycle, but my diet was spot on and that is everything. BTW my cycle was 500mg test cyp a wk for 12wks. oh and u r going to be more prone to gyno at the higher bf so deff have your ai's in the cycle, like .5 mg of arimidex ed
    im doing test enth and eq 500/500 with anavar for 14 weeks and prop to kickstar. before i was doing 10mg ed of nolv, i dont know if that did anything or not. I might not take something everyday and just have letro on hand.

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to take Cytomel soon to increase my metabolism, promote weight and fat loss as well as take an AAS to keep from losing the muscle I already have. I expect with a proper diet, lifiting and cardio to lose signigicant weight and bf while staying strong.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    looks like a decent cutting cycle...you can lose bf and still put on muscle

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    looks like a decent cutting cycle...you can lose bf and still put on muscle
    I am still at the drawing board for the whole cycle and want to lose a little more weight natty first. They sent me Stanotest 100mg (50/50 Suspension and Winny) from the clinic, but only enough for 10 weeks of 1ml taken eod. I called them back and told them that shoud be taken ed becasue the half life. I either needed more or something else to supplement it. We are still discussing which way to go.

Assuming I get that worked out and decide to go forward, when should I introduce the Cytomel ? It is 25mcg and I am planning going up a pill a week (1, 2, 3) and back down for a total of 6 weeks. Shoud it be early on, in the middle or toward the end? I see alot of cycles putting it at the end, but they are looking to get cut or taking Clen as well. Not sure if it would be the same for me.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    You could look into clenbuterol . That may help lose some weight and drop BF%. Then you could try a cuutting cycle. But if your looking to lose a little before I would look into clen .

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Has anyone started aas with high bodyfat, i have done a few and always seem that I dont have low bodyfat and its a waste of time. My dam stomach will not go away. I prob have atleast 15%, but never got it checked. My stomach is 36" and it looks so big and embarrasing. Whats the point of aas with high bf? Im 5'11 and around 206. I prob have a good 15lbs of fat on me. Im starting a bulker because i want to gain dam muscle then cut. I have 16 1/4" arms, thats so small.
    IMO you should opt for a strict cutter, to try and drop significant bf.

Keep in mind that the lower your bf the bigger one looks, ive seen bros who have 16-17 inch bi's but they look relatively big and full, why? b/c they have a low bf percentage.

Sure you can bulk and get big, but if one has high bf even 18-20 inch bi's dont look to impressive if there not cut and defined.

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    IMO you should opt for a strict cutter, to try and drop significant bf.

Keep in mind that the lower your bf the bigger one looks, ive seen bros who have 16-17 inch bi's but they look relatively big and full, why? b/c they have a low bf percentage.

Sure you can bulk and get big, but if one has high bf even 18-20 inch bi's dont look to impressive if there not cut and defined.
    GHO5T is right on. I see guys that look over 200, but was shocked when they tell me they are 20 lbs less. They were cut, and look bigger because of it.

But you probably don't want to here this, but you can do all the AAS in the world and still not get the desired results without the right diet!
    Until I realized that along with cardio and some help from var, I found out what it was like to have a 6-pack.

Wishing you success.

Thread Information