Thread: BF Questions

rsmitty is offline New Member

BF Questions

35yr/old
    6'3'' Male
    210Lbs

I have trained for the past 4 years regularly. Last year completed 2 cycles along with an adjustment to diet. I have seen acceptable results in gains however a bit higher body fat(Appearance).

I am actually having someone check to see what %BF i am at now but would guess/estimate 18%. My deal is that I always have a problem with ABs and have trouble getting the full view of them because of the BF.

I have researched online a ton to find a good diet plan that has produced results. It almost seems conflicting if you are wanting to drop a bit of BF and gain any amount of Mass/Hard Muscle.

I hope to begin/change diet accordingly as well as AAS of some sort that will harden the muscle I have gained and produce a more ripped physique.

Ive trusted you guys in the past and had great result,, If someone has a plan that has worked for them, I would love to get some insite. I dont mind the meal planning and the hastle that comes with any plan and know quite well that the diet is the key and the AAS is the booster.

Sorry for the book and I appreciate any insite.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    we're about the same age. I droped from 12.5 to 8% in 5 weeks with the following:
    dont eat 2 hrs before bed
    1/2 hour cardio when you first wake up before your morning meal
    Ive made other changes to my diet that you could find in a sticky in the diet forum. the cycle I was on was a 6 week cycle of test/tren /deca

Thread Information