tester25 is offline New Member

sublingual test prop....

hey bros whats up! well ive got a few Qs.....I have some 20mg subling test prop by .. you know the place... they make 45mg stuff.. anyway i also have some suposedly 45mg oral masteron ... im real leary .. site has them listed but no pics of them or detail description.. so ill give you guys one of each plz help with iding this stuff..
    ok the sub test prop is a microtab white .. on one side 20 on the other
    the oral masteron is a microtab but much larger 5x id say bout the size of a round asprin, .. on one side blank on the other and pink like a bd d bol but i was told its
    oral test prop 20mg
    oral masteron(aka m-dht)45mg

the site also has exmensastin (aromasin ) 20mg white .. one side 20mg other so im leary
    also they have cycofenil 200mg and it says its big pink so wtf??? do i have exmensatine and cycofenil or oral test and oral masteron?? plz help!! i also have orange d bol and blue winny form these cats....they cheked out so...
    Last edited by tester25; 03-15-2007 at 09:36 PM.

sorry bump... i have one nite to find this out or ill have to wait a week and not knowing is going to cause me a stroke......lol

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Post some pics of it in the pics forum...it's pretty much impossible to ID gear just from a discription of what it looks like...

i dont have a camera CRAP!! well.. ive got the 45mg dbol and winny form thems cats before and the worked so they was real and pics matched on there site.. the oral prop is the same size as those if youve ever seen any.. the oral masteron is larger there logo onone side carved the same way and the others and its a hard b i t c h of a tab (highcompresed) like the others.. hope this helps.. sombody gota know somthin...

bump

Smile

bump

bump

bump

shameless bump!

Thread Information