Mchorp is offline New Member

AAS Low Dose = Hairloss

I would like to get your opinions on the potential of hairloss taking low doses of AAS such as...

Test E = 400 MG for 12 weeks

DBol = 30 Mg for 1st month

I'm 41 and would like to keep as much hair as possible. No big signs of MPB but i'm concerned some AAS's might hurry things up.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Do you have a family history of MPB? Especially on your mother's side of the family. Maternal relatives are the best sign to tell if you will develope MPB naturally. If it occurs naturally in your family there is a very good chance it will speed things up.

All members of both side of my family have full heads of hair so I'm not too worried about it.

Dizz

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mchorp
    I would like to get your opinions on the potential of hairloss taking low doses of AAS such as...

Test E = 400 MG for 12 weeks

DBol = 30 Mg for 1st month

I'm 41 and would like to keep as much hair as possible. No big signs of MPB but i'm concerned some AAS's might hurry things up.
    You will never know until you do it. Everyoe reacts different and gets different sides. AAS sides are user specific.

Genetics also play a big role in it too.

Mchorp is offline New Member
    My Grandfather on my mothers side had a good head of hair. However, my brother has a receeding hairline (he's blond with thinner hair) and it seems I got luckier then him. He's 6 years older.

Hmmm, Maybe try the test first and see if I can get finasteride. See how things go.
    Last edited by Mchorp; 03-16-2007 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mchorp
    My Grandfather on my mothers side had a good head of hair. However, my brother has a receeding hairline (he's blond with thinner hair) and it seems I got luckier then him. He's 6 years older.

Hmmm, Maybe try the test first and see if I can get finasteride. See how things go.
    Ya, it's definitely not a sign that you will not get MPB just because it doesn't run in your family but it gives you a much lower risk of developing it.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    Especially on your mother's side of the family. Maternal relatives are the best sign to tell if you will develope MPB naturally.
    Dizz
    The trait for MBP is carried on the X chromosome which you can only get from your biological mother if you are a male child. Therefore it is totally dependent on the genetic history of the maternal side of your family - look at the males on your mom's side of the family that is the easiest indicator to spot. Do a quick google on "male pattern baldness,X chromosome" and you will see what I mean.

As stated before AAS will not give you MPB but it certainly can and will speed the process up if you have the condition. If you are concerned about it Finistride is a drug you should research, in addition I would avoid DHT based compounds.

Thread Information