TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member

Bros help again with clen.

Iv been on clen for 2 weeks now. Im in my second week, my last does was yesterday at 3pm. It's now been about 27 hours since my last does, I know the half-life is about 36 hours. Well today the weather is really bad, so I decided to take a break from the gym and just relax and get rest, I smoked a "CIG" rec term you bros know what i mean. I now feel a little pain in my chest area, but I am no longer "high". Is this my rib, heart, what. Breathing seems to be pretty much okay. Let me know what you guys think. And how bad it really is. I tried a search but, just saw dumb comments on how you shouldn't mix smoking and dedication. Well I know that, but today due to weather I am making an exception. "so bored"
    Last edited by TbolzNdbols; 03-16-2007 at 04:55 PM.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    cant say ive heard of this happening. I started my clen today and am a regular smoker. Ill keep a look out for anything like this.

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    check your pm jock

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I always thought the half life of clen was a lot shorter, like 8-12 hour half life. I thought that was why we use clen ed. Am I wrong on the clen half life?

Thread Information