the juggler is offline Associate Member

Delt injections with 1,5mL is it too much?

Hi guys.

I was just wondering if i'm overdoing my delt-injections. I'm hitting the lateral delt the a 25g 5/8" needle. My bf is around 12 (maybe less)

But my delts aren't that well-developed. I'm i shooting too much?

I inject fairly slow, pull the needle out fairly slow and only a tiny bit of oil seem to leave the inject spot when i pull the needle out.

Afterwards i apply pressure to the inject-site with an alcohol tissue (for about 1 minute)

My delts only get sore around the inject spot, and it swells a bit - i'm quite new to delt injects, but i've tried both 0,75mL and 1,5mL and there seem to be no big difference in soreness and so on.

Should i be afraid that the oil runs out under the skin or do you think everythings fine?

I also try not to flex the muscles i inject into too much for an hour after inject.

A sidequestion would be, if the oil leaves the muscle and runs out between the skin and the muscle, will the oil be wasted?

I'm doing prop, masteron and tren ace in one mix

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the juggler
    Hi guys.

I was just wondering if i'm overdoing my delt-injections. I'm hitting the lateral delt the a 25g 5/8" needle. My bf is around 12 (maybe less)

But my delts aren't that well-developed. I'm i shooting too much?

I inject fairly slow, pull the needle out fairly slow and only a tiny bit of oil seem to leave the inject spot when i pull the needle out.

Afterwards i apply pressure to the inject-site with an alcohol tissue (for about 1 minute)

My delts only get sore around the inject spot, and it swells a bit - i'm quite new to delt injects, but i've tried both 0,75mL and 1,5mL and there seem to be no big difference in soreness and so on.

Should i be afraid that the oil runs out under the skin or do you think everythings fine?

I also try not to flex the muscles i inject into too much for an hour after inject.

A sidequestion would be, if the oil leaves the muscle and runs out between the skin and the muscle, will the oil be wasted?

I'm doing prop, masteron and tren ace in one mix
    dont think the oil will run under the skin you have a low body fat and the delts and its not a worry it will be absorbed any way.

dont worry about flexing i like shooting and then going to the gym.

the juggler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    dont think the oil will run under the skin you have a low body fat and the delts and its not a worry it will be absorbed any way.

dont worry about flexing i like shooting and then going to the gym.
    thanks dude.

Guess i'm a bit anxious not doing stuff right. But practice and reading makes perfect.

Thread Information