Thread: First cycle

EddieR is offline New Member

First cycle

Hey guys. Im starting my first cycle. I'm doin a 10 week cycle of sus 250. Taking 500mg a week, Taking HCG in middle of my cycle and using nolvadex after my cycle for about 4 weeks..sound right?

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieR
    Hey guys. Im starting my first cycle. I'm doin a 10 week cycle of sus 250. Taking 500mg a week, Taking HCG in middle of my cycle and using nolvadex after my cycle for about 4 weeks..sound right?
    So far pretty good although I think the standard PCT is 6 to 8 weeks. Are you going to use nolvadex as your anti-E on cycle if you need one? If you do use it on cycle will you have enough for pct? I would suggest looking at aromasin or adex to run during pct with the nolva.

Next time try writing it something like this:

weeks 1-10 Test sus250 500mg/week, 2 shot per week
    weeks 11-12 letting esters clear
    weeks 13-17 Nolvadex 40mg ED

I have extra nolvadex on hand in case I start getting unwanted sides form the test.

try rewriting your cycle and see if you get any more comments
    Last edited by jagdpanther; 03-17-2007 at 04:20 PM.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    You'll also want to run eod, because of prop ester

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieR
    It may be a good idea to take HCG at the end of the cycle as well. I would want my boys back to there full test producing abilites right when I come off cycle. This will help get you back to normal asap. I also dont think you need to go 8 or even 6 weeks of Nolva PCT b/c your just using test, and for 10 weeks at that. I would say 4 weeks and do 6 if your really worried. My 2c
    Last edited by Lunacy; 03-17-2007 at 04:50 PM.

Thread Information