gottibme is offline Associate Member

Serously is finaplex hard on the liver?

I have taken liver tests and I have never had them elevated and I have done cycles with finaplex in the past.I think there enzymes have been elevated cause they were using stacking it with something that is 17 alpha alkalated like most orals or winny,some people say it is it toxic some people say it isnt,some say its only on the kidneys I think its only on the kidneys,could a veteran on here please tell me watsup and share there knowledge
    Last edited by gottibme; 03-18-2007 at 11:19 AM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Any non-17aa steroid has the potential to raise liver values. Does it usually? No. And tren , IMO, is no different.

As far as the kidneys go, I believe this started becuase of people pissing brown while on tren. This isn't neccessarily an indication of kidney stress, but I haven't seen much evidence claiming either way. Most of the self reported blood work that showed high values were on high dosed cycles.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Any non-17aa steroid has the potential to raise liver values. Does it usually? No. And tren , IMO, is no different.

As far as the kidneys go, I believe this started becuase of people pissing brown while on tren. This isn't neccessarily an indication of kidney stress, but I haven't seen much evidence claiming either way. Most of the self reported blood work that showed high values were on high dosed cycles.
    Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
    Creatinine
    like when i was on HEAVY HEAVY tren like lol more in 1 day than most in 1 week.. i had issues w/ these too test results as my doc told me bout em? i dunno but they werent healthy but they were BAD EITHER so ... tren obviosly plays a NICE ROLE in fuxin w/ ur kidneys IMO but im still to uneducated to say.

oh ok thats what I wanted to know,when I was on it I was drinking alot of that hella sour organic cranberry juice so I should be alright

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
    Creatinine
    like when i was on HEAVY HEAVY tren like lol more in 1 day than most in 1 week.. i had issues w/ these too test results as my doc told me bout em? i dunno but they werent healthy but they were BAD EITHER so ... tren obviosly plays a NICE ROLE in fuxin w/ ur kidneys IMO but im still to uneducated to say.
    You're the one I was thinking about. I haven't read too much about anyone else who had elevated values... Of course that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but it was worth a note.

Microbrew is offline Member
    I've always had a normal GFR reading, thats the test that tells you how well your kidneys are filter, well guess what after doing 3 cycles of Tren it's below normal now, it should be over 60 and mine was 52 which isn't super low, but if it gets to be in the 30's thats when you might have to go through dialysis. And from what I've read if it's below normal for 3 months straight then they label you as having CKD (cronic kidney disease), I'm getting tested in a couple of months. I remember the first time I did tren, my piss was dark brown and smelled terrible, the 2 cycles I did afte that didn't make my piss as dark as the first time. I've been juicing on and off for over 16yrs and like I said I've always had a normal GFR reading until tren.

Micro

You're the one I was thinking about. I haven't read too much about anyone else who had elevated values... Of course that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but it was worth a note.
    ygpm

Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew
    I've always had a normal GFR reading, thats the test that tells you how well your kidneys are filter, well guess what after doing 3 cycles of Tren it's below normal now, it should be over 60 and mine was 52 which isn't super low, but if it gets to be in the 30's thats when you might have to go through dialysis. And from what I've read if it's below normal for 3 months straight then they label you as having CKD (cronic kidney disease), I'm getting tested in a couple of months. I remember the first time I did tren, my piss was dark brown and smelled terrible, the 2 cycles I did afte that didn't make my piss as dark as the first time. I've been juicing on and off for over 16yrs and like I said I've always had a normal GFR reading until tren.

Micro
    Thanks for the input.

Hey micro brew did you do any cycles of orals with it?or any thats 17aa?how would it be if I drank over a gallon of water a day and organic cranberry juice daily(yeah the nasty sour one) anyway let me know

I didn't do any orals while I was on the TrenE, I did some Drol about 4months before I did the TrenE. While on the TrenE I did do 5wks of IGF, I checked some blood work that I had done last yr and my GFR was in the 60's and I did TrenE before that test, I would of liked it to be higher then that but atleast it was in the normal zone. You never know the IGF could of put a hurting on my kidneys. Drinking alot of water and taking a cranberry extract supplement couldn't hurt.

Micro

did you drink alot of water and cranberry juice or cranberry extract?

Just water

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    First of all Finaplix CANNOT be taken orally!!! They are controlled released implants that farmers inject into cattle and they are made to release slowly into the bloodstream. Taking them by mouth WILL NOT work so you are wasting money and possibly hurting yourself for no reason, you will $hit them out before they even have a chance to work. I don't know where you are getting advice from and who told you u can take them orally but if I were you I would READ and LEARN before doing anything with AAS. READ!!!!

http://www.steroid.com/FINAPLIX.phtml

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Ill be LMFAO if this guys says he was taking them orally.......

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    First of all Finaplix CANNOT be taken orally!!! They are controlled released implants that farmers inject into cattle and they are made to release slowly into the bloodstream. Taking them by mouth WILL NOT work so you are wasting money and possibly hurting yourself for no reason, you will $hit them out before they even have a chance to work. I don't know where you are getting advice from and who told you u can take them orally but if I were you I would READ and LEARN before doing anything with AAS. READ!!!!

u knwo there is oral tren ;D

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    I think it goes for higher doses. When you come off they return to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    u knwo there is oral tren ;D
    Yes but in his post he is talking about Finaplix wich is not considered oral tren .

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74

Nobody said anything about taking it orally.

He asked someone if they were taking "orals" along with tren .

Nobody said anything about taking it orally.

He asked someone if they were taking "orals" along with tren.
    True and I shouldn't have assumed, but from his post it seems like to me that he is taking it orally.

Thread Information