SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

how long is to late to take it?

this question crossed my mind so i thought i would run it by everyone. say you end your cycle and dont have any post cycle theropy like clomid. if 6 weeks later you run in to some would it do any good to take it then or would it just be a waste?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well by that time you should have already lost alot of your gains, and your natural test levels although may not be completely stablized, but should be kicking in. So what would be the point. Just chalk it up for the nest time and realize that you should never start your cycle until you have everything sitting right in front of you. Do not take it for granted that everything will come in the mail in time. If you are getting your gear form a local source it still stands to reason that you should have post cycle before you start as nothing in this life is qarrenteed exactly when you need it.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-04-2002 at 09:30 PM.

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Personally I would check out my boys and see if they have fully recovered. If not I would use it, it can't do any harm unless you consider big loads to be harmfull. JMO

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    thats what i figured. gains would have been lost....but as far as your estrogen levels and your "boys" are concerned, i was just wondering if it would make a dif.

thegame01 is offline Member
    if you have lost most of your gains ,then what would be the point .
    But if you havent lost any of your gains then i would definitely take them just as insurance policy that i dont start losing any muscle mass.

Maybe this doesnt make any sense scientifically ,i dont know but out of paranoia i would ,so big deal you spend a little money ,you should of had them in the first place anyways and besides it wont hurt you right ?

Thats jmo ,the big dawgs will be better able to answer you

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Like thegame01 said, you should have had them before you took your 1st tab or injection, this is a rule to live by. If you can't afford them at the time or they just aren't avaliable at the time then wait to start your cycle.

Thread Information