noddy1 is offline Associate Member

Letro/Femera ??? Usage ???

Hi guys,

Please help if you have experience with letro as i am in the middle of a cycle and wonder in opinion if letro inhibits gains at all? Currently i am on a dose of 0.5mg per day and have been for 10 weeks.

It is the best thing i have every used in the sense that my gyno is not only not being activated it is completely gone, not to mention how dry and hard i look

Please help as i am trying to gain as much as possible and done want this to slow me down.

Prop 700mg week
    Deca 500mg week
    Slin 10ius PWO
    Metformin off days
    Letro 0.5 ed
    Clen 125mg ed (2w on 2w off)

Noddy

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never heard of Letro inhibiting gains. I think you're fine.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    letro absolutely can pause you. estro is GOOD for bulking. Ever try to cut a ton of estro and lift heavy for a while? howd your joints feel?

oh ya... and when you come off look out for an estro spike... it happened to me had to ween off, got lumps.

had big time estro rebound. Didnt notice in nips, but messed me up mentally. Also ive found, it makes me super tired and lethargic. Didnt used to b4 tho. I stopped and am now back to normal in terms of energy. I will just get gyno operation in summer hah.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    letro absolutely can pause you. estro is GOOD for bulking. Ever try to cut a ton of estro and lift heavy for a while? howd your joints feel?
    Well... The point of an AI is to keep estro at normal to slightly lower levels. But I get your point.

No estro just doesn't make your joints hurt; it will compromise your immune system as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Well... The point of an AI is to keep estro at normal to slightly lower levels. But I get your point.

No estro just doesn't make your joints hurt; it will compromise your immune system as well.
    absolutely.. thats why i like arimdex (ldex) cause its milder and its not so easy to take too much and totally f&&& yourself up... low estrogen is BADBADBADBAD need an "approprate" level... too many noobs are thinking all the time "hey, if i take more, the better!!" soooo wrong. I dont even want to answer questions any more cause ppl just dont listen...

~DB~

Thread Information