tylerdurden74 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Gyno trouble and a new cycle? plz help

i have sum gyno at the moment from a 7 week tren cycle i was also using HGH 5iu per day 9 weeks in total, as soon as the gyno started i came straight off the tren and hgh,i was advised to do HCG which i did then take tamoxifen wich i did) but then came across this forum an noticed letro,arimidex ect.. hadnt even thought of using anti estrogens or a proper pct until reading this forum also, i have done as much reaserch as i can to not make silly mistakes again an so i dont have to ask for advice from people who dont know what there talking about, i am 5'11 / 175 pounds been lifting for 2yrs, this was my 3rd cycle (all of which were tren i also know that is a strong compound for my first cycle but i was given advice an stupidley took it)

I have now ordered some letro wich i will follow c bino's routine while off cycle but was planning to start a new cycle in 2-3 weeks time hopefully clearing the gyno up in time also not to lose sex drive, strength ect..... is it possible to reverse gyno lumps that have been there 6 weeks? am i being silly to do another cycle? i really need some advice an some experience any help i wud really appreciate it!!!

no one goy any input?????????????

no one goy any input?????????????

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    3 Tren cycles and only 175? Do Bino's system and hope it works. If it doesn't start saving for surgery.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I wonder how you got gyno from tren only I thought prolactin gyno was theoretical, but had never actually been seen.

Thread Information