FinaZurp is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Mega Cycle Help Multiple Compounds and HGH

Alright ladies and gentleman. I know I've been qiuet on here for quite some time. I've pretty much gotten all the information I've needed through searches and PM's from very knowledgable mods and vets on here. I've been doing my cycles with great results. Thus far there have been 5 to speak of with great results. My questions is now I have a lot of stuff I want to put together for one large cycle. I realize these Dosages aren't high, but I've had rather good results with these dosages all this time.

Stats:
    6'2"
    227 lbs.
    25 yrs old
    12% bodyfat

Here is what I have. Cyp, Deca , Prop, Tren , Winny, HGH, Glucophage, Clen ,
    and T3.

Here is the set up I was thinking.

Weeks 1 - 5 100 mg Prop EOD
    Weeks 1 - 10 300 mg Deca
    Weeks 2 - 11 500 mg Cyp
    Weeks 13 - 18 100 mg Prop EOD
    Weeks 13 - 18 75 mg Tren EOD
    Weeks 13 - 18 50 mg Win ED

HGH for 6 months:
    (5 on 2 off)
    3 iu's

Glucophage:
    400mg twice daily

Clen:
    80 Mcgs daily

T3:
    25mcg/day (or should I be taking T4 I've seen conflicting studies.)

Any suggetions would be appreciated as to when and anything should be stopped or added or when it should be started or anything else. Thanks ahead of time.

Bump... Seriously guys I just want some real input on the T3 or T4 and the glucophage.

No one has anything to say???

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaZurp
    Alright ladies and gentleman. I know I've been qiuet on here for quite some time. I've pretty much gotten all the information I've needed through searches and PM's from very knowledgable mods and vets on here. I've been doing my cycles with great results. Thus far there have been 5 to speak of with great results. My questions is now I have a lot of stuff I want to put together for one large cycle. I realize these Dosages aren't high, but I've had rather good results with these dosages all this time.

Stats:
    6'2"
    227 lbs.
    25 yrs old
    12% bodyfat

Here is what I have. Cyp, Deca , Prop, Tren , Winny, HGH, Glucophage, Clen ,
    and T3.

Here is the set up I was thinking.

Weeks 1 - 5 100 mg Prop EOD...week 1-3 Change to 150 Eod
    Weeks 1 - 10 300 mg Deca...Change to 400mg
    Weeks 2 - 11 500 mg Cyp
    Weeks 13 - 18 100 mg Prop EOD....150 Eod
    Weeks 13 - 18 75 mg Tren EOD...100 Eod
    Weeks 13 - 18 50 mg Win ED...

HGH for 6 months:
    (5 on 2 off)
    3 iu's

Glucophage:
    400mg twice daily

Clen:
    80 Mcgs daily

T3:
    25mcg/day (or should I be taking T4 I've seen conflicting studies.)Stick with T-3

Any suggetions would be appreciated as to when and anything should be stopped or added or when it should be started or anything else. Thanks ahead of time.
    Changes in bold

jagdpanther is offline Member
    its good that you are letting the deca clearout a little before starting the tren .
    i'd end the tren a weekbefore the prop. what are you going to have on hand for an AI? what is your plan for PCT?

You know you need to cycle clen right? I don't like it so i don't use it therefore i can't remeber the details -but there is only so long you can take clen before it becomes ineffective unless you add benedryl that extends the effective time.

looks like you want to try and put some size on in the begining then cut at the end with winny and tren.

I like T3. When i run hgh without AAS i use T4, with AAS iuse T3 -going up to
    150mcg ed. Although the six week max T3 cycle seems to be indebate i still use it. At the end I would shoot the test p and tren ed not eod, but I understand its tough to put 3mls away ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey
    Changes in bold
    As far as the dosages go I they will remain the same and however I will end up tweaking the shot schedule. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    its good that you are letting the deca clearout a little before starting the tren .
    i'd end the tren a weekbefore the prop. what are you going to have on hand for an AI? what is your plan for PCT?

You know you need to cycle clen right? I don't like it so i don't use it therefore i can't remeber the details -but there is only so long you can take clen before it becomes ineffective unless you add benedryl that extends the effective time.

looks like you want to try and put some size on in the begining then cut at the end with winny and tren.

I like T3. When i run hgh without AAS i use T4, with AAS iuse T3 -going up to
    150mcg ed. Although the six week max T3 cycle seems to be indebate i still use it. At the end I would shoot the test p and tren ed not eod, but I understand its tough to put 3mls away ed.

The Pct are taken care of and then Clen will be run throughout with an anti-histamine every third week. But the real question is when should I start the
    T3 I pretty know what dosage I'm going to use. Also when should I start the Metformin (glucophage)?

Thread Information