Gained 2lbs on week 6 of Test E.What the hell is wrong

Hey as you can see in my last post im a little discouraged with my test 350results.im now on week 6 of 700mg and only gained 2 lbs so far.the first 4weeks were only 350mg so I bumped it up.I can barely notice anything.My arms are slightly bigger and im a little more cut up but nothing extreme.My dieting is decent and could use some work (having trouble eating when im not hungry) but i was wondering shouldnt i be noticing some weight gains reguardless at this point.Im just wondering if it could really be taking the test this long to get in my body and show me some results.Ive been busting my ass.Im really considering throwing some anavar in the mix at this point to bulk up although i hear mixed reviews on doing this in the middle/end of a cycle.what are your thoughts.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I would say you need to eat more. If your not eating enough it doesn't matter what you are taking

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    maybe your stuff is fake...post some pictures..

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    im on week 7 and im just starting to really show..some people it takes some time.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Your diet is probably your problem. That's why we encourage people to get everything right first before they use steroids for the first time.

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    2lbs in 6 weeks? You said your having trouble eating "when ur not hungry" I can tell you right now that that is your problem. 2lbs in 6 weeks is LESS than you would gain natty...you should be consuming 300-400g protein a day, 4000-500g carbs a day. This is how you will build mass. Start taking a weight gainer shake too.

djacosta is offline Junior Member
    I dont believ your problem is your diet, Unless you are not eating anything at all. at that dose 700mg you should have enough estrogen in your body to have gained some weight....what brand of stuff are u using???

ok thanks for the input.i think you guys are def right about the dieting.im just gonna have to work harder on eating more i guess.its just so damn hard for me to get used to eating so much especially when everything i wanna eat isnt always the best for me.but il def work on the eating and let u guys know some updates.thanks

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamobster1578
    ok thanks for the input.i think you guys are def right about the dieting.im just gonna have to work harder on eating more i guess.its just so damn hard for me to get used to eating so much especially when everything i wanna eat isnt always the best for me.but il def work on the eating and let u guys know some updates.thanks
    well if you get it together i'm sure you could still put on another 10lbs.

the brand im using says **** rx on the bottle.i get it off a buddy of mine whos been using it for years and is a monster.its def real but its def not the real **** rx.its an underground brand for sure but def real from the results ive seen on him and a couple other friends who use it.im hoping that maybe with just a little more time il see some improvement as well as the better dieting.i will say i noticed my arms and the cutness in the last week so hopefully it was just time.but well see.

oh and one more thing id like to add.although i only put on 2 lbs in the weeks ive been on the test now that im looking at before pics compared to now i actually can def see a difference.i guess i didnt see it til i looked back in time.im def more cut and slightly larger.so i guess the stuff is working im just not giving my body enough fuel to grow to the capacity it could be growing.so more food it is.thanks again guys

Thread Information