Dermacrine

I'm just finishing a test/var/tbol cycle now...
10 weeks
500mg test e
1-4 50mg tbol
4-10 50mg var

1-current 3iu GH 5/2 split

I was one of the 1st to rave about *****'s *********, and still do, love that stuff.. consuming 8-10caps 45 minutes pre workout no consumption on non workout days.
Will stop using it during this 1st week to ensure effects and sides from Dermacrine.

age 46
5'9"
bf 14%

3/13/2007 started Dermacrine 16 days after last test e injection

Saliva test taken 8:00 am
40 pumps upper body, shoulders, upper arms
Sense of wellbeing that lasted until 3pm
Serious energy crash 4:30 took a nap

3/14/2007

40 pumps upper body, shoulders upper arms, neck
Sense of wellbeing
Took thermogenic am and pm
No energy crash

3/15

Holy mother of all morning wood… standing tall and looking good..
40 pumps upper body 12:00
Felt really good all day, and into the evening
No crash

3/17
Chased and caught the wife 3 times this weekend, she insists that I either find something that will boost her libido this much, or well, she didn’t really give me any other choice.. It’s been a long long time since I felt this amorous and it’s not her, it’s more me, and getting older and not recovering from cycles enough.. but hey, it’s working now..

3/18
Wife came up prego today, results were positive 2 days in a row… we’ve been trying for 6 yrs to get pregnant, so it just seems like the timing is weird.. in a good way

3/19
Seems that if I delay putting on the product later in the morning, the effects last me longer, or rather I don’t seem to have an energy crash later in the day, I am going to start messing with my diet more to see if that has an effect..
Sleep is very good, sound and 7-9 hours normally, lots of dreams and I am waking up 2x per night to urinate.
Did I mention that I am horny all the time??

Gym has been ok, I normally use Amplify 02 for my pre workout and I have been avoiding using it during this 1st week, not as much energy, and no strength loss, but not increasing weights or reps… that’s kind of weird, as in I seem to be stagnant, but at least I am not falling off in my strength like I have in the past doing pct.

Motivation is good, not great… weird thing I noticed today, I seem to be vascular, more so than when I finished the cycle, I will continue to observe or see if I get any sides that I normally get while in pct..

Nipples are fine, a little puffy, but no big deal, not tender so there doesn’t seem to be any rebound effect from too much estrogen.

Ok, did my normal back routine tonight, broke down and added back into the mix my normal 10 caps of Amplify 02… after being off it for 1 week I have to say I missed it allot. Intense routine back/bi with leg extensions and calves thrown in to keep me fresh.

Observation thus far, I like the product allot, testicle size is increasing, during sex my testicles would migrate into my body cavity (remember I was finishing a cycle), this weekend, they no longer fit anymore..