beachbod is offline Junior Member

last cycle..promise-need big help

Just finished my second cycle of deca 400mgs and sus 500mgs/ week for 8 weeks. Gained a solid 20-25 pounds. Stats- 6'3, 222 lbs, 12% bodyfat, 21 yrs old. Planning my "last" cycle to start in january of the upcomming year. Could use all of the input possible. Looking to get up to 250 so i can eventually cut down to a lean 220 or so. I was thinking about dbol , test, and maybe eq but am worried about losing my hair. Not that I have a problem with it, but cant afford hair plugs yet. Ha. My first cycle i ran just deca alone on a light 7 week pyramid cycle. Didnt gain as much as I would have liked from the deca sus cycle and am looking \for big gains. I hear a lot about this fina, but dont know to much info on it. Any information would is greatly appreciated. Thanks bros.

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    with the hair issue, i just shave my head while im on. and i keep it shaved until back to normal. ive noticed this helps. I noticed i loos my hair with any cycle. my hair used to never fall out. until i started my first cycle. with your next cycle, you could run it 12 weeks. eq and test is a good combo.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Go for it Bro. dbol , test, and Eq is a classic. I shave my head also, during the summer especially, so its no big deal to me. I think you'll be fine, but there are threads on supplements you can take for the hair problem. Just do a search and you should find all the info you need. Oh yah your last cycle right...

beachbod is offline Junior Member
    thanks a lot bros. Would save my head but it would look retarted. To boney of a head. How much could i gain on a test/dbol /eq cycle. I know eq is bad on the hair thats the only reason i am scared of it. How could i run a cycle with these 3? Any other suggestions for gear to use would be helpful. I am looking for like a 12 week cycle, would thisbe ok? Thanks again bros. And oh yea, "last one" promise. Have said it almost everytime. Thanks again bros.

McBain is offline Member
    Throw in some topical DHT blocker shampoo (Nizoral 2% is a good one I've heard) and get some finastride/propecia. This will help with hair loss and really isn't very expensive. You can probably even get your doc to prescribe it if you play it off right. Just don't run finastride/propecia with deca as this will speed up hair loss! It's a good idea to run finastride anyways to protect your prostate.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    weeks 1-4 d-bol 35/40mg ed
    weeks 1-10or 12 500mg test eth. or cyp
    weeks 1-10or 12 400/500mg EQ
    you can also throw in some winny at the end

If you feel you need more test that is up to you I don't know how your results were on 500mg last time.

Thread Information