ruffcute is offline Associate Member

2 Questions on finasteride, and clen

first of all i wanted to ask can clen be used at the same time as finasteride, I mean would it be safe, and would the results of the clen be compromised because of the 1mg finasteride per day.

second of all, does anyone know if using finasteride everyday makes your hair or maybe scalp smell bad, iv got a mate, who has been using the stuff for about a month now and is telling me he has to wash his hair twice a day now because of the finasteride, anyone heard about this, because when i wash my hair i get a bit of hair fall, so whats the point of finateride if its just going to wash all the results away lol

rbehniwal is offline Associate Member
    I don't know much about clen so someone else will have to help you with that but about the finasteride...I have been on it for over a year now and I have never experience my hair or scalp smelling bad. Did you just recently start taking finasteride?

I have just started, and my friend who has been taking it has the smell in the hair or scalp, I dont know whether to stop or continue, he seems to be taking finpecia, recommended by a doctor, and purchased at a pharmacy, so I dont know if its just a reaction to the finasteride of maybe its something else, which we both doubt.

rbehniwal is offline Associate Member
    well when you first start taking finasteride, you will shed some more hair than normal. This will only happen within the first few months and its just a way of knowing that the finasteride is working. And I have never heard about a side effect being smelly hair or scalp.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been using it for years and my scalp never smelled. Maybe he is running some other sh*t and blamming finasteride. One other thing is that washing your head twice a day is bad for the scalp, even with the correct shampoo.

str8cubano79 is offline Junior Member
    clen will have no effect with finesteride, or dutasteride for that matter. You will shed at first a month or two when you first start. No biggie, it is normal. Try the Nizoral shampoo/minoxidil/Fin stack. Worked well for me, but clen should not interact nor cause hairloss. Dude, you will shed like crazy, it won't make you bald. You will loose up to 100 hairs or more a day. I shed for 6 months, and it was scary. You will eventually stop shedding, but don't stop the fin.

Quote Originally Posted by str8cubano79
    clen will have no effect with finesteride, or dutasteride for that matter. You will shed at first a month or two when you first start. No biggie, it is normal. Try the Nizoral shampoo/minoxidil/Fin stack. Worked well for me, but clen should not interact nor cause hairloss. Dude, you will shed like crazy, it won't make you bald. You will loose up to 100 hairs or more a day. I shed for 6 months, and it was scary. You will eventually stop shedding, but don't stop the fin.
    tell me are the 100 or so hairs replaced after the shedding period, and has ur hair has recovered and does it look better (i.e. better before u started taking the fin and shedding)

anyone got a positive results of fin, if so how long did it take, roughly its normally 3 to 6 months isnt it

Lorenzo_91 is offline New Member
    been on fin for 3 years and about to start clen .

Thread Information