ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

HRT dr. adding deca in go or nogo?

Im wondering if anyone sees a difference in their moods and how they feel when adding deca in. like if it makes them in a good mood, or slightly aggressive or what. basically what im asking is: HOW DO YOU FEEL EMOTIONALLY. my dr has been doing this for 18 years and he knows what hes doing, his guys are usually on deca and test together.

Bump

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    decan never does shit for my mood lol.. mkes me lift more though so i guess that makes me happy

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I run it in my HRT, at HRT dosage you should see no mood change. Its all in your head the way you act .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

thanks guys! Thai u gain a decent amount of strength from it?

and bigguns101, what are your dosages for the stuff you run? and im just curious, what mood changes do u see when ran at a higher dose? im wondering if it makes u happier or more edgy.

NightWolf is offline Member
    Long time ago before i did my first deca cycle i thought deca was mild when it comes to mind effects and that test was worse.. i was wrong, very wrong.
    my fuse got ALOT shorter.. im not saying u lose your mind and do stupid things but deca can make u get mad much easier. and it lasted with me for a very long time. i did not know this but i recentley read that deca does infact affect a part of your brain that signals rage and so. 400mg was the dose.

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf
    Long time ago before i did my first deca cycle i thought deca was mild when it comes to mind effects and that test was worse.. i was wrong, very wrong.
    my fuse got ALOT shorter.. im not saying u lose your mind and do stupid things but deca can make u get mad much easier. and it lasted with me for a very long time. i did not know this but i recentley read that deca does infact affect a part of your brain that signals rage and so. 400mg was the dose.
    good, because thats EXACTLY what I want. thanks for the input bro, thats exactly the honest, EXPERIENCED knowledge im looking for. how were the gains? libido? im usin 300 for deca...500 for test. (drs protocol) im NOT complaining.

NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    good, because thats EXACTLY what I want. thanks for the input bro, thats exactly the honest, EXPERIENCED knowledge im looking for. how were the gains? libido? im usin 300 for deca ...500 for test. (drs protocol) im NOT complaining.
    gains was great for me, Also i keept alot of it. I did lose my sex drive, but i ran deca by itself so i dont think that should be a problem for u.

BG

and bigguns101, what are your dosages for the stuff you run? and im just curious, what mood changes do u see when ran at a higher dose? im wondering if it makes u happier or more edgy.
    I run a 100mgs of deca with test hrt dosage, but Im 32 and going to compete. I also am doctor supervised.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

deca is a nor group.. all nor's are great for str gains...
    i have absolutly NO mood changes on deca in any'way even at doses im not going to mention on here... and since its androgenic capabiilties are fairly low it keeps me from getting extremely lethargic .. which inturn keeps me from becoming a giant pecker hed.
    i have also ran it at like 200mg/wk for like.. almost a year.. also was running eq at around 200-300mg/wk w/it and TRT.. i read some krap long LONG time ago stating both of those compounds aid in collegen synthesis and helping strengthen connective tissue.. though im still uncertain on it.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I see a huge difference in mood when I do Deca . I just feel much much better all around. I read that it increases your Nitrogen levels which give you a better mood. I feel positive and more self confidence and happier. As for aggression, I don't get it on Deca but the most I've done is 300mg/wk. Now tren , that will make me very moody and very aggressive. This is just my personal experience.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    .. i read some krap long LONG time ago stating both of those compounds aid in collegen synthesis and helping strengthen connective tissue.. though im still uncertain on it.
    I believe it does, I was running it a high dosage then completely dropped it with out tappering and I was hurting. I talked to a bunch of old schoolers and they said the same, they would never run it high again. Just my 2 cent for what its worth!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I believe it does, I was running it a high dosage then completely dropped it with out tappering and I was hurting. I talked to a bunch of old schoolers and they said the same, they would never run it high again. Just my 2 cent for what its worth!
    how r ur gains with deca +test compared to just test for HRT?
    did you find that it raised your prolactin or progesterone?

McQueen is offline Junior Member
    i get a short temper from nandrolone ,but a possitive kind of a agression from test.

you can not compare test+deca to just test.. thats like.. hey wat hurts worse.. this bb gun or this 38'

BG
    Just keep deca in for my joints not gains.

Thread Information