crowscivic is offline New Member

Getting started again with a new cycle setup...

Hey,
    I have been out of the gym for 8 months now after my daughter was born. My last cycle consisted of Sus-Test only for 9 weeks with great results. I lost quite a bit after because I didn't have a Post cycle diet. I'm now starting over again with a new cycle of (D-bol tabs 30mg daily, and 600mg EQ weekly) I'm looking for any suggestions that might help, after reading so much negative about EQ?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    You're not going to run any test in that cycle?

ibetucanget4 is offline New Member
    Yea man. I'd run some form of test in that cycle. Also, you said you lost gains cuz you didn't have a "post cycle diet." Or did you mean you didn't have a "Post cycle?" Do you have PCT lined up. What are your stats? How many cycles have you done? It seems to me that a lot of people stop training for a while for one reason or another, then notice that since they stopped training and lost size, they jump back on the juice. I'm not flaming you at all man, but if i was you, i'd train natural for a while yet!! Good luck.

Yes, I didn't have a post cycle. I didn't think about running test this cycle, but maybe I should have! I'm 27, 6'1 and 187lbs. I'm very lean, so I'm on a very high protein w/ carb diet. I'm lifting 5 times a week in the morning. The reason I started juice so early again is that I'm trying to bulk up for summer. I have been in the gym for the last six years off and on. So my training has a decent foundation! What would you recomend for the next cycle? I've heard a little bit about HGH, let me know! Thanks...

I'd switch the eq out for deca if you want to bulk. That being said, you have to include test in this cycle and get your diet perfect to gain and maintain. Don't worry about your next cycle just yet.

So switch the EQ with Deca , and add test? Which test do you think? I had sust in my last cycle, is that the best?

I only run single ester test. Run the test at 400 or 500mg a week and the deca the same for 10 or 12 weeks.

Thanks for the help! I'll Post results in a few weeks or so!

Thread Information