vitamind is offline New Member

Shipment seized. Need advice.

I have had part of my shipment seized by US Customs (got the letter from them). I've contacted "the company" and they said they will resend the shipment at no cost to me, but I've also read that I shouldn't have it shipped to the same address as now it's on a US Customs watch list. They also have my name, which unfortunatly is rather unique. My question is, if I ship it to a PO Box (which "the company" will do) will US Customs be able to track down it's me again (since it will only have the PO Box not my full name). I know they could check with the place I get the PO Box, but will they go that far? Ironcially it was a shipment of the new "totally undectable" paper steriod (winny) and some proviron pills. The rest of my shipment came thru fine. Any and all thought and advice welcome. Thanks!

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Get a new addy and use domestic next time...not much more expensive...and not worth the hassle. Don't use a P.O. Box.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    A PMB is just fine. Open up one of those and make up some kind of business name for the address. After all youre opening up this PMB for the little business you are running. Make sure to pay the extra fee and get a key so you can get in at night after hours.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    Get a new addy and use domestic next time...not much more expensive...and not worth the hassle. Don't use a P.O. Box.
    a lot of people don't have access to legit domestics.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Order domestically.

Like was said above, you could register a P.O. box as a business w/ a fake i.d. if you'd like.

Bah...international theres too much hassle. Stupid customs

vitamind is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice so far. Yeah, I know a couple guys who I could get gear thru at my gym but to say they rip you off would be the understatement of the decade. Plus you just gotta kinda pick from what they might happen to have. *sigh* So I don't have a true domestic source. I just wonder if Customs would go so far as to look into the owner of the PO Box and then cross reference that with my previous purchase...if they would go thru that much trouble for such a small shipment...

xtremepwr is offline Junior Member
    I actually just got a p.o yesterday, they do require your real name and proof of id but you can also specify other names which things can be sent under, i told the lady that it was my ebay account name that people normally send things to me under(she bought it). as for domestics people will charge more but sometimes the extra cost is more desirable than being on customs watch or in trouble with police.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    would it be better for him to go to a place like the UPS store & get a mailbox there......as opposed to the USPS(regular post office)??

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    would it be better for him to go to a place like the UPS store & get a mailbox there......as opposed to the USPS(regular post office)??

EXACTLY. Go to a private store, not the USPS. Some suppliers wont even ship to a PO box at the post office. You need to get a PMB, post mail box, at a store. You do need 2 forms of ID. Chances are customs will just send a letter about the seizure to your PMB if they intercept. Be sure to use a business name or something other than your name on the shipping address. I like being able to pick up my mail 24hrs a day too by getting a key. Your stuff stays inside a controlled environment that way too since the building is heated and cooled to room temp. Another thing, if they do want to do a controlled delivery they would need to park their butts somewhere near the business for 24hrs or more straight since you can go in at any time.

Thread Information