Im C murda is offline Junior Member

Andropen 275 Injection Question

Alright, Ill admit I thought I knew it all after a couple cycles, but im back on here seeking some advice. Im going to run the old dbol andropen stack ( just because andropen is cheaper then sus ). I've heard through the wire that the andropen shot leaves you extremely uncomfortable. What do you think of this

D bol 30 mg ED for 4 weeks

Monday (300 mgs andropen, 300mg sterile oil??)

Thursday (300 Mg Andropen, 300 mg sterile oil?)

I know its a solid 4th cycle, but will the sterile oil work to mask pain?

Rippedcanuck is offline New Member
    I'm on straight andropen injects right now and I'm not having a problem with pain at all, its nice and smooth

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    ive used andropen twice, the first time i loved it, tot it was great stuff got nice gains and no pain at all, the 2nd time i used it, i got terrible pain and bad lumps where i inected it, i left it alone for a couple of days and when i went nack to my press to get it out, the bottle was all murky and cloudy but when i heated it returded back to normal colour, havent used it since

pigrond is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie
    I'm on straight andropen injects right now and I'm not having a problem with pain at all, its nice and smooth
    be careful some of the products from that manufacturer were crap ive also used andropen and it hurt like hell with 1 vile and the next 1 nothin im not sayin your stuff is bogus just be careful

Thread Information