Elexecution is offline Associate Member

Drawing and injecting with different needles

Hey guys, I'll be starting a Sustanon cycle soon... I'm shooting with a 23 and 25g needle depending on injection site... and am wondering if I can draw with those... or should I just draw with say an 18g and change needles... is it possible to lose some of the gear doing that?

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    u could draw with any guage, but it will be easier to draw with an 18g. whatever u decide to do, just swap out the needle. it gets pretty dull after u puncture the stopper. u will lose a minimal amount of gear. do yourself a favor and run the syringe under hot water for 20-30 seconds to warm the sus up. it will be less painful and easier to shoot. i would then ice the site for about 10 minutes afterwards.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt get water anywhere near my syringe. draw w/ either the 23 or 25. 18 could tear big pieces out of your stopper which you will need to get filtered if happens

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    drawing with 25g will take a while so dont be in a hurry....23g will be easier to get compound out with...

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    One question and 3 different answers??? I bet that helps, huh? I go with Bigmax's answer, a 25 guage for an oil base would take for ever and always use a fresh pin to inject with, it will make a world of difference! GL

Quote Originally Posted by frank2738
    u could draw with any guage, but it will be easier to draw with an 18g. whatever u decide to do, just swap out the needle. it gets pretty dull after u puncture the stopper. u will lose a minimal amount of gear. do yourself a favor and run the syringe under hot water for 20-30 seconds to warm the sus up. it will be less painful and easier to shoot. i would then ice the site for about 10 minutes afterwards.
    I'm drawing out of an amp not a vial

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution
    Hey guys, I'll be starting a Sustanon cycle soon... I'm shooting with a 23 and 25g needle depending on injection site... and am wondering if I can draw with those... or should I just draw with say an 18g and change needles... is it possible to lose some of the gear doing that?
    Do a search on hear..someone posted pics of what i tip looks like after 1st, 2nd, and, 3rd injections with the same tip. Was a while back but you can find them.

After I saw those picks I was afraid to even take the cap off the pin.

Think of a seesaw when injecting...if one end of the needle moves the other end will move equal distance in the opposite direction...and if you have a dual needle and a not so steady hand...you could be in a lot of pain.

btw..23g is fine for drawing.

maxex is offline Member
    I'm drawing out of an amp not a vial
    even more of a reason to change the tip

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    even more of a reason to change the tip
    So basically you think I should draw with an 18g

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    i would...and inject with a smaller guage...when i did it, i would use the same needle just about everyime when drawing out..i kept it to the side.. and i cleaned the stopper with alcohol everyime i drew out...i dont know how sterile it is.. maybe this is why i was getting infections? pretty dumb...i just thought of it...so you might not wana do that...haha

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    i would...and inject with a smaller guage...when i did it, i would use the same needle just about everyime when drawing out..i kept it to the side.. and i cleaned the stopper with alcohol everyime i drew out...i dont know how sterile it is.. maybe this is why i was getting infections? pretty dumb...i just thought of it...so you might not wana do that...haha

Thread Information