Thread: Dbol dosage

t_machine7 is offline Junior Member

Dbol dosage

(First Cycle)
    I am going to run 500mg Test E/wk for 8-10wks and dbol ED to kickstart. I have 150 tabs of dbol at 5mg tabs. Should I start at 25mg/ED or 30...or is 25 a waste of time? Also I have extra Test if I go for the 8wk so its possible to frontload the test at 750..or not? Lemme know.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    8 weeks is too short for test e...definately run for at least 10. it's recommended to use just test for your first cycle, that way you'll know how you react to it, and in future cycles you'll be able to pin point what compound exactly is causing side effects.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    IMO you dont need dbol and you dont need to frontload as its your first cycle.

However to answer your question, i would dose the dbol at 40mg/ed, and i really wouldnt frontload the test.

True...I ordered already tho bro...doesnt the test kick in late? I was just thinking that by the time it kicked in my dbol dosing would be over and then I can see the differences btwn the two...maybe not. Ive just heard of ppl kick startin it this way. Thanks for the quick reply.

GHO5T: Thanks. Im gunna run the Test E for 10wks now. So hypothetically speaking if I was running the dbol ...Start and end with 40mg's ED?

Dude your freakin jacked bro...no lie. I thought I looked decent...I thought wrong/

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t_machine7
    GHO5T: Thanks. Im gunna run the Test E for 10wks now. So hypothetically speaking if I was running the dbol...Start and end with 40mg's ED?
    Lengthening it to 10wks is a good idea, since the test e will take a good couple weeks to fully kick in.

And theres no need to go up and down on dosages, start and end the dbol at 40mgs or w/e dosage you decide on.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    HE has been advised about this and his cycl already and does not want to listen to anyone. he has been told he isn't ready to cycle, but I guess he is gonna do it anyway!!

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    HE has been advised about this and his cycl already and does not want to listen to anyone. he has been told he isn't ready to cycle, but I guess he is gonna do it anyway!!
    sman i dont wanna start

this is just a prime example of why you have to give accurate advice....some guys are gonna do it anyway. so if they dont listen to your advice not to cycle hopefully they listen to how to be safe.

peace man
    no hard feelings

MP

Thread Information