jivany is offline Junior Member

Hey fellas....newbie here needs advice

Hey fellas..im about to start a boot camp at Gold's Gym, cause my ass needs to get back in shape. I really don't believe I need to lose weight, but more so tone up. I'm 5'8 about 170 lbs. I just need to shed some of this fat and i want to do it fast..the boot camp will last for a month so im really anxious to see how i do...

anyways, here's my question..i want to take winstrol , because that is all i hear to take if i really want to tone up..i want to know :

How much should I take in a day?
    Is there a certain time I need to take it?
    Which is better, the oral or injection?
    How long do ya'll think it takes to actually see results, considering I eat right with it?

Any other insights/thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot fellas!!!
    Last edited by jivany; 03-21-2007 at 08:51 PM.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Do not take winny. Diet and excercise "tone you up". You need to research more. Gear is not a magic pill.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Reading material: Diet Forums, Educational threads, Steroid Profiles, PCT Forums, Diet Forums again & Rules. Also utilize the search bar.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jivany
    Hey fellas..im about to start a boot camp at Gold's Gym, cause my ass needs to get back in shape. I really don't believe I need to lose weight, but more so tone up. I'm 5'8 about 170 lbs. I just need to shed some of this fat and i want to do it fast..the boot camp will last for a month so im really anxious to see how i do...

anyways, here's my question..i want to take winstrol , because that is all i hear to take if i really want to tone up..i want to know :

How much should I take in a day?
    Is there a certain time I need to take it?
    Which is better, the oral or injection?
    How long do ya'll think it takes to actually see results, considering I eat right with it?
    What site is the best to order winstrol?

Any other insights/thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot fellas!!!
    Cant discuss that info (in bold) on the open forums bro, please read the rules

IMO you dont need to be venturing into AAS usage, to me it looks like you need to do a lot more research on AAS before cycling, as winstrol isnt recommended to be ran by itself.

Also being in such a hurry to lose bf, will always backfire on oneself. Patience and dedication will pay off at the end.

Oh...my fault...well, what would ya'll suggest to do, for quick results? anything?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Winny will just AID an already low bodyfat. It will dry you out meaning your joints could hurt, it will not magically burn off fat. your diet and training will do that

I would also not suggest winny by itself as it can be suppressive to your natural test production and could cause libido problems.

seems like you need a bit more research before venturing into this OK

please edit and delete your question on where to get it, this is against the rules

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Oh...my fault...well, what would ya'll suggest to do, for quick results? anything?

Proper diet and maybe you can try some Clenbuterol to help burn more fat.

Well, thats why I got you guys! To help me out, and give suggestions!! haha..

sorry about the question...i fixed it.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    There is nothing one can do to see quick results.

This is why most diets or exercise regimes fail, b/c people want quick results, and when they dont get those quick results they give up and the diet fails.

To lose bf or gain muscle mass will mean that one will need to be very dedicated and patient in order to achieve ones goals.

Clenbuterol , huh? I'll look into it...Mixing it with Cytomel wil further aid the fat burning process...Hmm....

I know there's no miracle pill. I know this will take ahrd work, and thats what Im doing. I just want to know if there is anything that can aid the process. there are so many things out there, i'd rather someone inform me of the best and fastest way to tone up...not including diet and exercise...

Thread Information