manny is offline Junior Member

Chrysin during cycle?

Should I take an estrogen blocker like Chrysin during cycle? Will that allow me to get more lean and see more gains than if I didn't take anything? I am planning on taking Clomid post cycle but I don't have enough to do that for more than 2weeks really.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I would go with arimidex if you can get your hands on some ... Also you should always have some nolvadex on hand just in case of gyno .. whats your cycle look like btw ??? Just curious

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    i've actually heard taking chrysin during a cycle, can actually increse estrogen levels, so i wouldnt recommend taking that...but im not an expert, wait for more replys...

whats ur cycle look like??

manny is offline Junior Member
    It's just a basic beginner's cycle. Sust250 @500mg a week for 10weeks

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    wondering the same thing about taking chrysin during cycle. Bump

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    from what i have read dont waste your money on chrysin.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay guys, let me tell ya what happened to me. Last cycle, I was doing sustanon , and I ran low on anti esters, so while I was waiting for my anti esters to come in, I took chrisyn and low and behold it actually worked, but only at 1000mg a day.
    I would not rely on Chrysin alone, number one, if you take 1000mg a day, that can be more expensive than Armidex or Liquidex. Bottle of Armidex will cost about 100.00 1ml, where as Chrysin, costs about 50.00 a bottle for 500mg per tab. Armidex works at low dosages. But I wouldn't rule out taking Chrysin, it worked for me and I was not a believer and thought like most of you here, until I had to take it for my situation and it worked. So with that said, make your own decission.. If it were me, I would only use Chrysin in emergencies, and/or to save on Nolv or Armidex, until later on in your cycle. JMO.

Thread Information