Thread: new cycle...

kkrausz is offline Junior Member

new cycle...

I am doing a cutting cycle to get ready for the summer. I have done 2 mild cycles in the past probably 4 years ago, nothing since...here are my stats

30 years old
    215 lbs
    6"1
    bf 14-16%

My goal is to get down to around 10% bf while mainting the muscle that I have....what do you think>>
    wk 1-12 400mg wk primo
    wk 1-8 5-mg/day winny tabs
    wk 1-8 clen pyramid style starting with 40 mcg ending with 40 mcg
    wk 1-8 t-3 pyramid style
    clomid at the end...

I will be weightlifing 3 days per week & minimum 1 hour of cardio in the morning 5 days per week...

diet
    45% protein
    35% carbs(mostly whole grain, fibrous, except for the post work out shot)
    20% fats(nuts, etc)
    what do you thing let

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    how much winny you plan on running a day?

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Doing sprints and explosive exercises like jumping boxes will burn a considerably higher amount of fat than cardio, while add quality to muscle definition and will add to your athleticism (which doesn't hurt). For many people though, this is just not an option due to lack of flexibility and the proper tensile strength of their joints. If this is not a problem for you, I would STRONGLY encourage you do to some sort of interval training 2-3 times a week versus cardio 5 days a week. I would drop the cardio to maybe twice a week or so. Cardio is extremely overrated to burn fat, but it used primarily by bodybuilders due to their epic proportions...and most people see this and follow it without really questioning it's efficacy. Ultimately, you have to know how your joints are and the level of your overall fitness is. Good luck.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Granted, this does not pertain to the actual cycle but I think you will get considerably greater effects from the androgens you are consuming by slightly altering your training while ON.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kkrausz
    I am doing a cutting cycle to get ready for the summer. I have done 2 mild cycles in the past probably 4 years ago, nothing since...here are my stats

30 years old
    215 lbs
    6"1
    bf 14-16%

My goal is to get down to around 10% bf while mainting the muscle that I have....what do you think>>
    wk 1-12 400mg wk primo
    wk 1-8 5-mg/day winny tabs
    wk 1-8 clen pyramid style starting with 40 mcg ending with 40 mcg
    wk 1-8 t-3 pyramid style
    clomid at the end...

I will be weightlifing 3 days per week & minimum 1 hour of cardio in the morning 5 days per week...

diet
    45% protein
    35% carbs(mostly whole grain, fibrous, except for the post work out shot)
    20% fats(nuts, etc)
    what do you thing let
    I would up the primo to at least 600mg/wk, 800mg/wk if you can. And the winny is 50mg ED correct?

kkrausz is offline Junior Member
    Joints are fine so i think I will follow that jdavis, I will maybe put in some stair stepper, plyos, etc instead of all 5 days of cardio, and yes 50mg winny per day...

Thread Information