John_Doe is offline New Member

Exclamation No Idea How To Start

Alright, iv been lifting heavy now for about 2 straight years. During this time i have used Elite K products but i have never tried steroids. Im 6'1'' 207lbs. I have a good diet where i eat constantly. I have no idea where to start with my first steroid cycle. Any suggestions?

pwerfll1 is offline Banned

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by John_Doe
    Alright, iv been lifting heavy now for about 2 straight years. During this time i have used Elite K products but i have never tried steroids. Im 6'1'' 207lbs. I have a good diet where i eat constantly. I have no idea where to start with my first steroid cycle. Any suggestions?
    yup here is the best thing read up and research!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    what are the rest of your stats? How old are you, and what are your goals in using steroids ?

as stated above the first place to start is HERE, research and learn everything you can before sticking any foreign substance in your body.

Read the educational forums to learn all the basics
    then get to the diet section to see if you can adjust your diet first cause that is about 85% of all this
    then learn PCT which is the most important part of any cycle if you want to recover from it and keep what you gained
    Then read over the drug profiles and learn what each can do to you both good and bad

That should get you started and take a few months to do.....stick around and learn as much as you can and we will help you along the way.

WELCOME TO AR

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    what are the rest of your stats? How old are you, and what are your goals in using steroids ?

as stated above the first place to start is HERE, research and learn everything you can before sticking any foreign substance in your body.

Read the educational forums to learn all the basics
    then get to the diet section to see if you can adjust your diet first cause that is about 85% of all this
    then learn PCT which is the most important part of any cycle if you want to recover from it and keep what you gained
    Then read over the drug profiles and learn what each can do to you both good and bad

That should get you started and take a few months to do.....stick around and learn as much as you can and we will help you along the way.

WELCOME TO AR
    oh yea welcome to the board

redrunner is offline New Member
    Welcome aboard! This site is a great place to start your research.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Yea, there is a subforum, to this forum. Click that and be ready to invest at least 24 hours toward reading.

Welcome.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome to AR.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

John_Doe is offline New Member
    sorry, Im 22 years old. I played 4 years of high school football an 2 years of Divison 3 ball in college. Like i said iv been lifting heavy of coarse throu my football programs but now that im done with ball i have leveled off. My goal is to put on more bulk but im not big on the water retention. i still want to look defined. I didnt know what my first steps would be after all the reading material. Thanks for the Welcoming

so bulk up and then cut down

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    I bought my stuff before reading and then had to buy more to get the right stuff. Damn doctors don't know crap about using steroids . Read, read more, ask a question, get flameded cause it was a stupid question you could have found the answer to, read more, read even more and then ask an intelligent question that gets a decent answer. That is the process.

Thread Information