Thread: tren hex

smiler is offline Senior Member

tren hex

very familiar with tren A and tren E but can't find much on hex.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Look under parabolan . Supposed to be the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    Look under parabolan. Supposed to be the shit.
    thanx. i read up on it but i'm still unclear on the main difference of them. tren e and tren hex....some guys use a combo, tri-tren. just trying to understand the benifits over tren e or tren a alone

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I am not a hundred percent sure but there is an article somewhere that discusses why it s really good but I think it is on another board.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    thanx. i read up on it but i'm still unclear on the main difference of them. tren e and tren hex....some guys use a combo, tri-tren. just trying to understand the benifits over tren e or tren a alone
    do a search on ester lengths and their effect on frequency of injection, blood plasma levels etc. The base hormone is the same in all these compounds.

As for tritren:
    Personally I don't like multi-ester single hormone pre-syringe blends, they lack flexability and in my opinion are gimicky. I don't care for pre-syringe multi-hormone blends either except in the case where you are trying to cut down on injection volume. All other factors being the same total hormone concentration for multi-hormone blends can go higher then the concentration of single hormone solution.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    when i researched hex i discovered it was to expensive for the results that ace/e provided similar if not the same results at a fractioin of the price....also read something about the actual active amount of tren per weight...meaning that 75mg tren ace may actually have 75mg tren ace in it while 75mg tren hex might have something like 60mg active tren in it...i dont remember its been a while and dont remember the exact wording but something along those lines

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Some nice stuff and its around to be had

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Tren hex has 65mg per 100mg , tren ace has 83mg per 100mg shot..

CD

Geeezer is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    yea, thats exactly what i read. still doesn't give the answerts i was searching for. guess i'll stick w/ ace/ e...thanx

still doesn't give the answerts i was searching for. guess i'll stick w/ ace/ e...thanx
    What exactly were you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    What exactly were you looking for?
    like i said, the difference, advantage of tri-tren , ect. seems that hex is simply a longer ester from what i gather. that's all. guess i was hoping someone would chime in with experience from all the above. like i said, seems like i have way better results from tren e than from tren a. don't know why other than the possible "build up" in my system

ah i gotcha...

Ya know i checked with my sources and all of their parabolan mix was tren hex, cuz Anthony's profile stated that some parabolan contains tren base+tren hex....interesting tho

CD

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Ya know i checked with my sources and all of their parabolan mix was tren hex, cuz Anthony's profile stated that some parabolan contains tren base+tren hex....interesting tho

CD
    so am i correct that hex is simply alonger ester? dosing would be pretty much the same?

so am i correct that hex is simply alonger ester? dosing would be pretty much the same?
    Yes, its basically just a longer ester that costs more...i would stick with tren e/ ace...

CD

Thread Information