jake-lee is offline New Member

First Timer, 21, Athlete, Need Advice Please?

hey guys i play rugby at a pretty high level and want to take it that bit further. im not the biggest at 5'10 and 12' 12'' but lean and been doing weights for years now and my diet is v good.

i wanto put about 10lb of lean muscle on but also do not wanto lose any speed or fitness if possible.

i've heard alot about viromone, winstrol , primobolan and growth and have already bought these but can easily sell on to someone if i've bought the wrong gear.

basically i'd like advise on say a 3 month steroid program i can do in the summer with different gear etc?

i've been researching alot over the last few years about steroids . But lets be honest the best advice you can get is from people who have actually been doing them for years!

Your help would be VERY MUCH appreciated!

Thanks

Jake

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=jake-lee]hey guys i play rugby at a pretty high level and want to take it that bit further. im not the biggest at 5'10 and 12' 12'' but lean and been doing weights for years now and my diet is v good.

What is your weight?

ha! sorry. 12st 12lb

Vinlander is offline Banned
    AAS won't do you much good for the next few years. Keep training, keep dieting and get back to us in four years or so.

Check out the diet forum and post your stats/diet to get started on this.

at 25? my rugby career be almost over by then! think im at a plateau! you do not understand how rifew steroids is in rugby! if your not on them then you can kiss a pro contract goodbye!

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jake-lee
    at 25? my rugby career be almost over by then! think im at a plateau! you do not understand how rifew steroids is in rugby! if your not on them then you can kiss a pro contract goodbye!
    So instead of doing it naturally, you wpould rather cheat to get that pro statis. Just Terrible

my friend i think you do not realise what the 'natural' players are up against, which i have been all my life untill most prob this summer!

there are boys adding 30 lb of muscle over a 3 month period in the summer, and thats 19 yr old wingers...prob getting even leaner in the process! when you get to pro level they fund the drugs and give you 'personalised programs'!

my national governing body done an annual report this year and the academy players (16-21) gained on average 10kg in weight each, with speed and fitness levels also increasing!

so please do not say its 'terrible' until you know the full extent of steroid use in rugby! you will not excel unless you are on a level playing field!

Snrf is offline Banned
    Ok, experienced rugby player at 5'10 and 208 pounds I think you're a decent candidate for gear.

Personally I'd run a standard 500mg week testosterone enanthate cycle, with a PCT of aromasin and nolva, as a rugby player you already know how to eat and train but remember to eat MORE.

I don't know if Dianabol would be good as a kickstart since some people say it affects their cardio (didn't for me but u never know)

Snrf is offline Banned
    And I know what you mean about Rugby players on gear, the only guys I know who juice as well are rugby players, and some huge bastards too.

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey
    So instead of doing it naturally, you wpould rather cheat to get that pro statis. Just Terrible

What is terrible about trying to be at your best level?. In your world is AAS only for people that dont compete or what? I dont see your point att all.

pontyboy is offline Junior Member
    i also play rugby and taking aas has greatly inproved my game. i know what you mean when you say aas are everywhere in rubgy. i guess your in the uk. i think that maybe doing a course of gear may help but make sure you keep your pace up. i feel that primo and growth are not such a good idea, with primo i dont think you will get the results you are after and loads of fakes about. and hgh and your age and the duration you are running it will be ineffective

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Jake-lee you have to think about detection time etc so i suggest Test P and an oral like Anavar or Winny. Use an anti E hole cycle and and make sure that ur Pct is check.

Good luck

Snrf is offline Banned
    oh yeah, i didnt notice what he'd bought

i've heard alot about viromone, winstrol, primobolan and growth and have already bought these but can easily sell on to someone if i've bought the wrong gear.
    Viromone is about the only one I'd keep out of that lot, if you can handle every day injections then go with that, if not then get some test e and u'll only have to deal with twice a week jabs. Either way run some form of test at approx 500mg a week for 12 weeks, if ur diet and training are spot on you'll easily gain 10lbs like you want, if not 20

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale
    Jake-lee you have to think about detection time etc so i suggest Test P and an oral like Anavar or Winny. Use an anti E hole cycle and and make sure that ur Pct is check.

Good luck
    I wouldn't wanna run winny as a rugby player.

yeah thats another thing is testing time. i've been advised to test prop and winny. the helps been great, think thats what il go for.

and also a big empahsis on pct!

snrfmaster why wouldnt you run winnny as a rugby player?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    And I know what you mean about Rugby players on gear, the only guys I know who juice as well are rugby players, and some huge bastards too.

Huge but really fat

pontyboy is offline Junior Member
    what country do you play rugby in

Snrf is offline Banned
    snrfmaster why wouldnt you run winnny as a rugby player?
    Joint issues, if you're gona be taking hard tackles while on winny I'd guess you might be more prone to injury. Tbh though this isn't from personal experience, I used to play but haven't for a a few years.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    my friend i think you do not realise what the 'natural' players are up against, which i have been all my life untill most prob this summer!

there are boys adding 30 lb of muscle over a 3 month period in the summer, and thats 19 yr old wingers...prob getting even leaner in the process! when you get to pro level they fund the drugs and give you 'personalised programs'!

my national governing body done an annual report this year and the academy players (16-21) gained on average 10kg in weight each, with speed and fitness levels also increasing!

so please do not say its 'terrible' until you know the full extent of steroid use in rugby! you will not excel unless you are on a level playing field!
    I, for one realize what you mean, competition is fvcking fierce in rugby, especially in Europe. You have a decent base to go off of also.

If you are going to run a cycle, go with Test E or C for 12wks at 250mg twice a week=500mg/wk. This is a good 1st cycle, and you can see how your body will react to AAS. You will make great gains as long as your diet and training are in order. If you have been researching for the last few years, as you stated, then i'm sure you know what PCT is and have a proper one aligned.

As far as the Winstrol goes, you make not like it as many find it hard on their joints. This may not be good for you, seeing as how you play a contact sport.

Primo is best used as a final touch for people who already have a low bf%. It needs to be ran at higher dosages, at least 600mg/wk. The gains are not huge, but they are solid.

Growth I would also say is a negative because of your age, length it has to be run for results, etc...

Good luck.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Huge but really fat
    some of them are, some of them are in damn good shape though...depends what position they play...fat wingers don't usually get too far

BigShrek is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Huge but really fat
    not true...

Thread Information