jefft11 is offline New Member

Deca&test enth..gyno problems?

how concerned should i be of gyno running this kind of cycle....deca and test enth togehter....as well, would clomid OR nolva be suitable to fix that problem? i didnt really see a whole lot on the issue while i was reading?

p.s. im really impressed with how quickly questions get answered and how informative everything else is on this site, props to whoever the genius is behind it

Act of God is offline Member
    How much of each are you running? I am doing 500mg Test with 400mg Deca . I just got some LDex just in case. I believe if you are prone to it, it may be an issue. You never really know until it happens, though. Many guys will run all kinds of cycles with no issues at all, however.

The Test/Deca cycle would bring it out, if you were prone to it. I hope that helped you...I just re-read what I wrote, I really didn't say too much

anonymous is offline Junior Member
    maybe letro would be good to have on hand....gyno is a bitch (o)(o)

Hephens is offline Member
    i'm running letro at .5mg/day and i am in week6 of test e 500mg and deca 400mg everything feels good.

jefft11 is offline New Member
    is it a good idea to run a estrogen blocker (is that the right terminology) of what you were taking at .5mg/day just to be precautious or what is your take

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I ran a cycle of 650mg test e/week and 500mg deca /week and had no problems, but you should always have an anti-e on hand anyways. Just remember to run the test a week longer than the deca.

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    You need to run an anti-progesteronic drugs w/ Deca , such as bromocriptine. And your PCT should include 1)running test for an additional2-3 weeks after Deca is stopped due to Deca being highly suppressive. And also using nolvadex and hcg for pct. Nolvadex over clomid due to the fact 20mg of Nolva is just as effective as 150 mg of clomid

Thread Information