sickness1234 is offline New Member

questions about takin a cycle

Im about to start on a cylce of deca 300 mg a week. Should you take test with it and if so how much. Also what is best to do for pct. i am new to this stuff

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

being so new, tell us a little more about you so we can help.
    answer all the green questions in my signature and we can help you better

it is NEVER advised to take deca by itself as it is a VERY suppressive compound and will shut down your HPTA from the very first shot. MOST people when shut down will have libido problems

PCT is something you want to have BEFORE you ever start a cycle. there are many ways to run PCT so you are better off doing some research in the PCT forum here and getting familiar with things like HCG , clomid, Nolva, Letro, Arimidex

what questions i cant find them im sorry

IF ASKING FOR CYCLE ADVICE PLEASE PROVIDE:
    AGE,HEIGHT,WEIGHT, BF%, DIET, TRAINING, PREVIOUS CYCLES, GOALS, and PCT KNOWLEDGE

Im 21 years 6foot 1, 210 lbs 15 % body fat, my diet is around 2500 calories with about 180- 200 grams of protein, i weigh everything out. I train about 5 times a week with weights and havent started cardio yet since back from my break, i am going to start monday probably 4 times per week. Ive never taken a cycle before and lookin to get pretty big and eventually really cut too. Pct knowledge is that all i know is to take an anti estrogen.

OK, a little young, but not too bad.....not gonna gain much on 2500 calories. If you are looking to add mass, check out the diet section here on bulking diets. you will need to eat better and more on cycle then when not on if you want to grow. steroids are NOT magic, they need food and heavy training to work.

PCT is more than just taking an anti E. your natural test will be turned OFF and you need to help turn it back ON after the cycle.

again i can not stress enough the importance of having all your PCT compounds on hand BEFORE ever starting your cycle. I have read too many horror stories here about people starting a cycle then they order their PCT and there is shipping problems from their source and they are screwed.

also I would suggest using SOME type of testosterone during this cycle to keep you sex drive going

Honestly it sounds like you need a couple more months of research before you start a cycle , so I hope you don't jump into it due to lack of patience. You only get ONE body!!

yea i know my diet needs to change.
    wat pct is the best type to use?
    how must testosterone should one take while on deca ?
    what sort of things happens if no test is taken with deca?

also say i took nolva because i know i could get that real soon, wat sort of dosage would i take with that and for how long

OK, first off

First cycles are best kept to ONE compound only so you can see how your body reacts to it and since Test is the most frequent compound used in most cycles, that should be your first cycle. save the deca for the future

I would go with 500mgs/week of either Test Enanthate or Cypionate
    it gets shot twice a week once every 3.5 days

I would use a combination PCT of at least Clomid and nolva. I really don't like giving PCT doses as there are a thousand ways to run PCT that is why I suggest you do some reading on it yourself. but I would run it for no less than 30 days
    you can get any of the PCT compounds from the board sponsor arr

with Deca the most common unwanted side effect is called deca dick- that is where you can't get a hard on to save your life cause your HPTA is shut down hard

thanx alot man for all ur help...

Quote Originally Posted by sickness1234
    thanx alot man for all ur help...

sure, anytime. its the weekend though so sorry for not getting too many other members replies. "bump" this thread during the week and you may get other comments

**Bump, just means to post in the thread and it gets moved to the top of the pile so more people will see it again.

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Now that's what you call help! *bump*

Thread Information