eckstg is offline Associate Member

Help understanding benefits of source checks

Just now learning about source check rules and that source checks even exists.I read about the 45 days and 100 post minimum rule and now that has me wondering if the email i received from steroid .com / anabolicreview.com mailing list of international steroid suppliers is legit since you dont even have to be a part of this forum and just have to fill out the form it provides to get an email of the list.I used the number 1 supplier on that list to order my first cycle and i didnt get great results from using

week1-12 test enan 500mg week
    week1-9 deca 500mg week
    week 1-4 dianabol 35mg day
    week 15-16 clomid pct

And i have also ordered my second cycle from that source and plan to try this

week1-12 test enan 1000mg week
    week1-8 tren enan 400mg week
    week 15-16 clomid pct

I have been a member of that sources forum since
    1-18-2006 which was way before my first cycle just asking questions and reading preparing for my first cycle.I now have only alittle over 40 post there which all post were posted for good reasons not just to up the count.But now after i did that first cycle and didnt have great gains im wondering if its a scammer or not.

I decided to give them another try by increasing the dose and having test levels checked pre and mid cycle to see if they elevate much on my second cycle.If results are not any different than my first cycle my only clue as to other sources is a list of about 3 other sources i have obtained through the last year or so to try next and keep doin the blood work in middle of cycle to tell if legit or not.I figure this is much cheaper route than paying lab to check it and taking risk of shipping stuff to a lab and i could get other benefits from checking blood at same time.

Anyways if i ever do reach the 100 post is a source check just to check the sources i know of or are you lead in the direction of a legitimate supplier?Also its a strange rule seems cause seems johnny law wouldnt have much trouble hangin 45 days and doin 100 post to do a source check himself.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, to define a source check for you...

Say you have come across a potential source for your anabolic needs....you would then PM a willing, and I stress willing MOD or VET and ask them if the source you have in question is legitimate or not. Simple as that...there really is no science to it...just abide by the rules, read about the board, establish some credibility, and when the time comes, check on a source you may have come across.

And no, nobody is going to just give you a source, at least I won't.

And if they do...it's probably a scam.

Good luck,

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join other boards. This board shouldn't be your info for sources. Its hard to get source checks and since the no talk of sources or ugl's there is no way to know of current info. Don't rely on AR

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member
    yea its hard to get a check, but you should get Al** ****

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon0489
    yea its hard to get a check, but you should get Al** ****
    I wouldn't order shit from them. Like i said check other boards. They are big here and they suck.

Lion King is offline Junior Member
    How could you not get incredible gains using that as your first cycle? Something must be up.

Thread Information