Maxim1056 is offline Junior Member

What Can I Expect

I have taken two cycles prior to this one. I know alot of people say u need to add in test with your cycles but i gained a ton of size and strength without it. They were a 12 wk cycle of deca and eq. Wks 1-10 400 mgs deca- Wks 2-12 400 mgs eq. The following summer a 12 week cycle of just eq 400 mgs e/w for 12 wks. I have put on roughly 40 lbs since my first cycle, and im pretty bulky. Im looking to cut down during the next 3 months. Im doing tons of cardio, strict diet and high rep training. Looking to cut down to about 235 before i take the test. Gonna start it prolly last wk in may. Im going to run test-c for 10 weeks at 250mgs per week. I may add in eq but im not sure. I understant this is extremely mild, but thats the way i want it. I have never taken test before and wondering what i could expect for gains. Also what would my pct be for such a minor cycle.

Stats are
    22 yrs old
    270 lbs
    6'3

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Bf%?

eh im not sure, let me see if i can get a pic on my camera phone. Best i could do, i need a digi camera.

250mgs of test for a 3rd cycle?

Let's do some research! That shouldn't be called a cycle.
    That's like getting shutdown for alittle extra test than whats naturally produced. and know for all of you saying you don't produce 250mgs.....all 250mgs is not accepted in the lovely chain of binding.

found a pic sombdy had online, i know i got a shirt on but its alot better then my camera phone could take.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Can I Expect-untitled.jpg  

what would u consider a worth while test only cycle......400 mg a wk?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    500mg/week, try drop some more BF id say your bout 18-20% try get below 15

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    250mgs of test for a 3rd cycle?

Let's do some research! That shouldn't be called a cycle.
    That's like getting shutdown for alittle extra test than whats naturally produced. and know for all of you saying you don't produce 250mgs.....all 250mgs is not accepted in the lovely chain of binding.

assuming it is test only.... Add a high enough dose of a second compound Maxim and it could be a very profitable cycle for you..

yea i got about 9 weeks to burn as much bf as i can before i jump on. What kinda of gains could i expect from 400-500mg a week of test for 10 wks, and what would i do for pct. Also how is test on burning fat or just keeping somebody from gaining more of it while on.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    dude you shouldnt run test E or C for only 10 weeks. run test prop, its more for cutting anyway, might wanna do either clen , or anavar in there too, this is ur 3rd cycle.

wow i never read about anavar before, i just read up on it and it seems perfect. Very mild on the body and great on burning fat.....i believe i am def going to grab 10 wks of that before may. Anybody who has used it.....please report loss in fat.

Very weak compound IMO. SOme have decent gains while others do not.

What do you consider mild? I don't get what's the difference between 250mgs of test and 400mgs of test...They both equally shut you down, but one produces more gains.

Anavar for 10 weeks will put your cholesterol/liver values out of wack. Which will return normal post cycle most likely. PCT is still needed.

Fatloss minimal without the proper diet/cardio. It helps alittle though.

You will need 60mgs+/daily to see what you want to see.

DiabeticDynamo is offline New Member

I am on my third week of 300mgs of Test at the recommendation of a friend who ran that with great success. He tightened up and post on some decent lean muscle. Alot of people will tell you that you need 500, but I think 250-300 will give you good results and be fairly easy on your body. You have plenty of time left for more hardcore cycles IMO.

I was wondering, what kind of results did you get off the EQ only? Any sides? Thanks

newconquest is offline Associate Member
    this is for the thread starter and the guy just above me: how come i always see no one listening to the veteran guys on here...go back and read what hellmask wrote, i completely agree, its common sense man, 250mg and 500mg are going to shut down your endogeneous system the exact same, side effects very similar, but you wont get even close to the same results, so whats the point of taking 250mgs? lets make it clear, THERE IS NO POINT...
    congrats to the guy above me, your buddy made good gains on 300mgs, if he would have taken 500mgs, he would have made even better gains, and had the same sides and effects to his body, its just doesnt make any sense...
    sometimes i wonder what people use this site for...good luck though
    but anyways, to the thread starter, if you're going to take just 250 of test, might as well save your money

iggyh28 is offline Junior Member
    200mg is hrt dose wich is only meant to replace normal levels so I would go for the 500mg for sure (I did 600 for my first)

GonnaBeHuge is offline Junior Member
    Listen to these guys, bro. At your weight, anything less than 500mg probably won't do anything but give you side effects. If you are really bent on taking a lower dose, then at least add another compound. That will definitely help increase your results without raising the risks any. If you liked Deca or Eq before, hell add in 300-400mg Deca or Eq with the test and then MAYBE you can get away with 300-400mg test. Personally, I'd run 500 of each compound.

Either way, good luck!

Yea, im after some more reading on pct and the drop of ur natural test lvls at even a 100mg a wk dose, im def bumping it up to at least 400 mg a wk. And i am going to add in something else, either anavar or eq. Which do u think would give me leaner gains. Also to the guy who wondered the gains i got from eq alone, I was roughly 250 when i started buit i cut down to about 245.Lost alot of fat and gained some nice lean muscle.Big strength gain without adding alot of bulk. I also kept most of my strength aftwards. Also no side effects really besides an huge appetite, i was hungry all the time and i got a lil bit of anxeity in my chest once in a while,nothing serious. And i have never taken PCT before with my previous cycles, and have been fine afterwards but i know this is impossible with test so can anyone tell me what kid of pct i would need with 10 wks of test at 400 mg with either 400 mg of eq a wk or 60 mgs of anavar ed.
    Last edited by Maxim1056; 03-26-2007 at 11:20 AM.

std4 is offline Junior Member
    what were your gains from the deca and eq only cycles and did you have any libido issues?

before my first cycle which was 12 wks of deca and eq i was 217 lbs. I was around 240 at my peak. Gained lots of mass with this one and lots of strength. I have never taken test before so i do not know if they would have been a better cycle or not, but i was happy with my gains. I have never had any libido issues, i was always in the bedroom with my gf without a problem.

std4 is offline Junior Member
    most people on this board advice to begin with test cycle, and cycles without test are not cycles for them. though i think you did good when you put off the test for later. it is very androgenic compound. you have begun with mild aas with low androgenic and high anabolic ratio and got the best of them without nasty sides. now you will experience the effects of test which i think will be nice for you. keep us posted and make a log for your next cycle. good luck bro

Thread Information