Thread: clen question

karate kid is offline New Member

clen question

hi
    im 22 and ive been working out for over 18 months,unfotunately ive had a few injuries that have prevented me from working out and caused me to loose tone and put on some fat
    i was thinking of useing clen to get me back on track fast but i was wondering

a:does clen build muscle aswel as causeing weight loss?
    b:is it taken oraly or injected?
    c:what side effects would i encounter?

i also no nothing about cycles so advice on that would also be apreciated

thanks
    will

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Read about Clen in the Steroid Profile. It will give you some answers and then some more questions. Also search for Clen on the board and you will find a ton of info.

Quote Originally Posted by karate kid
    hi
    im 22 and ive been working out for over 18 months,unfotunately ive had a few injuries that have prevented me from working out and caused me to loose tone and put on some fat

a:does clen build muscle aswel as causeing weight loss? Clen is Anti-Catabolic
    b:is it taken oraly or injected? orally
    c:what side effects would i encounter? shakeyness, sweating, insomnia, depends on the dosage

advice would be read up on clen
    thanks
    will

check out the steroid profile forum...

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    hi

a:does clen build muscle aswel as causeing weight loss?
    b:is it taken oraly or injected?
    c:what side effects would i encounter?

thanks
    will
    this will help

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

karate kid is offline New Member
    thanks guys.had a little read and i think im gunna go for it. going to try the 2 week on 2 off method untill i know haw clen effects me personally and have a bit more understanding
    still not sure about the muscle building properties as when people talk about clen they seem to mainly talk about fat losses plus i dont no what anti-catabolic means (excuse my ignorance)

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    thanks guys.had a little read and i think im gunna go for it. going to try the 2 week on 2 off method untill i know haw clen effects me personally and have a bit more understanding
    still not sure about the muscle building properties as when people talk about clen they seem to mainly talk about fat losses plus i dont no what anti-catabolic means (excuse my ignorance)
    Why?

Did you read this segment of the profile:
    Clen vs. clen+excercise produce roughly the same results for the first 2 weeks! This tells me that the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off schedule for clen dosing is far from optimal, and if you want the quasi-anabolic effect from the clen, it’ll take more than 2weeks on (6 weeks apparently). In addition, since clen alone is similar to clen+excercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol?
    And catabolism is the use of muscle tissue (a latter source of stored calories) for energy. Anti-catabolic substances resist this effect.

M.

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    Does Clen make your heart rate increase?

Reason I ask is because my girlfriend has had heart palpations in the past. So energy drinks and off the shelf fat loss pills won't do.

So....

If it does than is there a something "CLEN" like that will not increase heart rates

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    anabolic is building muscle tissue, catabolic is breaking it down, like magic said. Anti-catabolic slows down/inhibits catabolic rate and for this reason some people will use clen in their PCT.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ru-ga-ru

Reason I ask is because my girlfriend has had heart palpations in the past. So energy drinks and off the shelf fat loss pills won't do.

So....
    Yes, it is a Central Nervous System stimulant!
    Profile Exerpt:
    So what exactly does a stimulant like Clen (or Ephedrine) do when it stimulates those Beta Receptors? Well, it serves to increase your body temperature a bit by increasing heat production in the Mitochondria, increase your basal metabolic rate, and decrease your appetite (1).
    ru-ga-ru - If it does than is there a something "CLEN" like that will not increase heart rates
    By definition, this "something", wouldn't be CLEN -like. You can always lower the dose of EPH and its cousins, Synephrine, L-Tyrosine, Yohimbine, etc.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 03-26-2007 at 10:10 AM.

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    Good info. Thanks

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Clen works great just be sure to do the research because it is strong. Make sure you have your diet in check, supplement taurine, and drink a lot of water.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ru-ga-ru

So....

If it does than is there a something "CLEN" like that will not increase heart rates
    She would have to consider stim free fat loss agents such as green tea and L- car, My GF is considering using GH for fat loss help, she is very lean but has a little tummy fat and would like to seee her abs,

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mc With lions stuff how many sprays for the first day?

Snrf is offline Banned
    I've found results aren't dose dependent....40-60mcg has exact same results as 120mcg+ w/o making me feel like a crackhead

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Day 1 60mcg how many sprays would that be with lions stuff

Snrf is offline Banned
    three

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    thank you

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    sorry to high jack this thread. One more question and i will go away for tonight. i thinking about running a 60/ 80 three weeker any thoughts or input

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    bump

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    used the search button and got my answers thanks

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    dang there is so much misinformation out there about clen . Just know that its a VERY powerful drug, and should be used with caution. And, you clog up the receptors after long use, so its effects are lessened the longer you stay on, to a point that high doses dont work. Some say you can "clean" the receptors with ketotifen or maybe benedryl (i think...?) but again, this is not medical fact.

~J~

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    dang there is so much misinformation out there about clen . Just know that its a VERY powerful drug, and should be used with caution. And, you clog up the receptors after long use, so its effects are lessened the longer you stay on, to a point that high doses dont work. Some say you can "clean" the receptors with ketotifen or maybe benedryl (i think...?) but again, this is not medical fact.

~J~
    It does not "clean" the receptors it upregulates them. And it is a fact.

To the thread starter you seem to have missed the whole point of clen dosing - Dosing is totally individual. You might get results at 60mcg ED as the max dose or you may need to use more. EVERYONE is different.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    It does not "clean" the receptors it upregulates them. And it is a fact.

To the thread starter you seem to have missed the whole point of clen dosing - Dosing is totally individual. You might get results at 60mcg ED as the max dose or you may need to use more. EVERYONE is different.
    Ive been hard pressed to find any medical trials that have gone ahead and tested the effectiveness of upregulating receptors to prolong the effectiveness of clen . Can you please point me in the direction of the medical evidence... so far ive only heard testimonials, but for me, if it works, it works... PS - i said "clean" cause ppl dont know what upregulating receptor sites means - laymans

~DB~

Atomini is offline Banned

Man, don't do the 2on/2off method, it's garbage. Just go to the supermarket and buy some Benadryl and take that while you're on Clen to keep your receptors upregulated. That's what i'm going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Man, don't do the 2on/2off method, it's garbage. Just go to the supermarket and buy some Benadryl and take that while you're on Clen to keep your receptors upregulated. That's what i'm going to do.
    2 on 2 off absolutely works. upregulating may work better, but tell me how shed a pound a day with the old method?

~DB~

Thread Information