Thread: 2nd Cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1dsob is offline New Member

2nd Cycle

Height:6ft
    Weight:220-230 10-12%bf
    Training Exp:6 years

My first cycle consisted of 500 mg a week for 12 weeks (thanks to this board, was going to do a deca only cycle, thank you!). I put on a good 20 pounds and kept about 15 pounds after pct. The thing was I had emergency surgery a couple months after my pct, was bed ridden for 6 months. I'm going to wait till i'm back to at least where I was pre 1st cycle. Which means it's going to be about a year and a half from the time of my 1st cycle to my 2nd, and was just wondering if I should go with the same cycle or add a little deca this go around.

I'm an aspiring pro wrestler, so my goals aren't to be the next olympian or even compete. Just another 10-15 pounds of lbm.
    Last edited by 1dsob; 03-28-2007 at 02:23 PM.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dsob
    Height:6ft
    Weight:220-230 10-12%bf
    Training Exp:6 years

My first cycle consisted of 500 mg a week for 12 weeks (thanks to this board, was going to do a deca only cycle, thank you!). I put on a good 20 pounds and kept about 15 pounds after pct. The thing was I had emergency surgery a couple months after my pct, was bed ridden for 6 months. I'm going to wait till i'm back to at least where I was pre 1st cycle. Which means it's going to be about a year and a half from the time of my 1st cycle to my 2nd, and was just wondering if I should go with the same cycle or add a little deca this go around.

I'm an aspiring pro wrestler, so my goals aren't to be the next olympian or even compete. Just another 10-15 pounds of lbm.
    10-15 lbm can be put on through proper diet and training regime. No need for AAS use.

However if you do decide to start up again, i would say hold off for a couple months train natty and get back in the groove of things.

And if you decide to cycle again, i would just go w/ a test e cycle again, maybe throw in some dbol in there this time. If it has been 1 1/2 years since your last cycle, im sure you can make great gains off of the test alone again.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    10-15 lbm can be put on through proper diet and training regime. No need for AAS use.

However if you do decide to start up again, i would say hold off for a couple months train natty and get back in the groove of things.

And if you decide to cycle again, i would just go w/ a test e cycle again, maybe throw in some dbol in there this time. If it has been 1 1/2 years since your last cycle, im sure you can make great gains off of the test alone again.
    Thanks bro, i'm not going to do the next cycle for awhile and will take your advice on just test e. I'm thinking 230 and 10%bf is my natural peak, could be wrong. I gained for 5 years straight then was stuck at 230 for a year. Added quality calories, changed workouts, then came the test

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T

If I was to decide to throw some dbol in, would you suggest just using it as a kick start in the first few weeks or running it longer?

Thread Information