Adam F is offline Associate Member

Another Alternative For Shipping AAS In The USA

I talked to my Supplier who was running out of addresses due to the fact that some of his AAS packages was being seized by customs. The guy has good luck for the mass quanity he orders. Anyways he has 50% of his orders going to "General Delivery" at the USPS.

I went with him today to check and see if he had any mail. When we arrived at the front desk all he had to do was show his ID. The clerk just glanced at it to verify that he was infact who he said he was (about 2 seconds) and gave him back his ID. 1 minute later we walked out, and where on our way.

If you guys ever choose General Delivery and are ordering International all you have to do is (Example)

John Doe
    General Delivery
    North Pole, North Pole 00000

General Delivery seems to be a great option. Your mail will be held at your Main Post Office for up to 30 days and can be conveniently picked up at any retail window regardless if you are getting mail at another location.

If you want to due a test run to see how it works go into your Post Office tell them general delivery flash your ID, and see how your post office does it.

The best thing it's free.No PAPERWORK to fill out, and IMO it's safer then sending to your address or your friends address! Just as long as you know the shipping box doesnt say Steroids on it.

Thought I would share this because I see a lot of posts where people are running out of ideas to where they should ship there package.

Anywho my buddy has been doing this for 3 years with no problems. Though some other addresses of his have flagged by Customs his "General Delivery"has not. Luck? Maybe, but when you order overseas you are rolling the dice anyways.
    OH AND PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR A SOURCE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

So, I should tell my source I want it shipped General Delivery?

What address do I tell my source I want it delivered to? My real address?

Will I receive a card in the mail telling me I have a delivery to pickup?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Dumb post, waste of space.

odix is offline Member
    what? general delivery is better? so...if your package is heavy with shit and they pick it up..they can wait for the person to come pick it up and arrest them right there! I'd rather my home address be flagged and I know about it with a seizure letter so
    1. I can deny the shit
    2. setup a p.o. box
    3. rid my house of items in case of a raid

The best thing about my p.o. box is I don't need an ID to pick up shit and I can get a non-usps one so if I do get caught I don't get a "using federal resources" felony.

Your tren is ****ing with your head bro.

bigmike8585 is offline Junior Member
    i agree with odix. the fact that they could just be waiting to arrest you as soon as you pick it up should be enough to make anyone NOT do this....not trying to rip on you adam but this is seriously just stupid

forearms is offline New Member
    most stupid idea i ever herad of. they will just be waiting for you in the post office if they pick your gear coming into the country.and smile for the camera inside the PO.

lol if customs came down on you..You would get a federal offense for using usps for shipping gear whatever method it ships. I never said General Delivery was better I said it was an option! And if I ever got caught i would rather not get arrested at my house or in front of my kid and family

lol if they wanted to get you they will plain and simple *knocks on wood for the whole forum*

Sorry but if I had not seen the success rate with this personally I would have never posted it. Seen it with my own eyes off and on for 3 years

On a lighter note. they do not send you a letter saying you have mail. You have 30 days to get your mail or it's returned to sender

Ohh and lol like a policeman is going to wait everyday for 10 hours a day up to 30 days and wait for you to come and get your package

Sorry for the wasted space ):

Texans01 is offline Junior Member
    So, if I have something shipped to my home address, should I provide a fake name just in case.

odix is offline Member
    get a fake id with your picture and another name is what i do. That way if your package hangs and it has no return address you can pick it up with the fake. But I would probably take the fall for the gear. I'm not walking into a federal building smiling for the camera accepting illegal shit. I heard the usps was throwing in free handcuffs with that general delivery ;p Though I'm sure tons of people have had success with this, its something im not into.

lol i hear you odix. On the other hand a fake id? Some States it's a felony most a misdemeanor. Doesnt matter if you sign for a package or not. Once in your possesion=9/10 of the law= Yours.

bigmike8585 is offline Junior Member
    adam if you had it shipped to your house you could just take it with a dumb look on your face or pick it up off your doorstep with a dumb look on your face. if the feds or popo are waiting....you have no clue who sent this too you and why, a better option than going to the post office and verifying to them that you were waiting for it. you are right though, its an option but i dont think its the best one

odix is offline Member
    if you read on here bro tons of people get seizure letters and the correct response to that is...nothing. Don't respond and get a new drop place, and a fake ID with a fake name is not a felony, now if you use a fake identity of a real person then it is...I would know trust me ;] So using someone elses real personal info on your fake id is a felony, using fake information at least in my state is a misdemeanor.

And at least make them come to you, if there spending the money to come to you and bust you usually theres something big going on, you know ?

anyways just my stupid .02 and ill cya later.

Mike I see what you mean. I have the dumb look going on right now after posting this thread ):

Thanks for the light flames fellas. Im just sharing idea's here. Me personally I would never order International. I dont have 2 *knocks on wood* I can because I didn't cycle with Deca lol

It's ok doesnt bother me

I love this board there are some cool people on here. Nice to have something in common where we can all have a converastion

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odix
    if you read on here bro tons of people get seizure letters and the correct response to that is...nothing. Don't respond and get a new drop place, and a fake ID with a fake name is not a felony, now if you use a fake identity of a real person then it is...I would know trust me ;] So using someone elses real personal info on your fake id is a felony, using fake information at least in my state is a misdemeanor.

And at least make them come to you, if there spending the money to come to you and bust you usually theres something big going on, you know ?

anyways just my stupid .02 and ill cya later.
    I know having a fake identification is a separate charge. Maybe not a felony if it only involves one state, but using in conjunction with receiving mail could be a pumped up charge. The mail is considered to encompass multiple states which always involves a federal agency. Never looked up the statute though. What about using a fake business name?

Thread Information