A-BOMB is offline New Member

EXCITED!! Starting new cycle but have ?

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but I have been lifting for almost ten years now. I just received my cycle which as of right now includes Test E, anadrol and of course my PCT.

I will be using 500MG test E per week
    100MG of Anadrol per day, whil my pct includes clomid, nolvadex and hcg .

My question is this should I add one more compound to my cycle to maximize my gains further? I know some guys are using Tren with this cycle so I was considering this unless you can recommend something else.

Oh ya my stats are

27 years old 5'9" 180lbs, BF% about 9% and as stated before I've been lifting for almost ten years now. I have had approximately ten cycles previously which have included D-Bol, winstrol , sust, test (all) anadrol and a few others. My diet is very high in protein but not always the cleanest, I do try to eat clean and for the most part I do but I have been blessed with a fantastic metabolism so I don't always have to eat straight tuna and chicken breast either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    With the test and Anadrol you should put alot of size on. I gained about 30lbs on a similar cycle. Anadrol was a little harsh though.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A-BOMB
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but I have been lifting for almost ten years now. I just received my cycle which as of right now includes Test E, anadrol and of course my PCT.

My question is this should I add one more compound to my cycle to maximize my gains further? I know some guys are using Tren with this cycle so I was considering this unless you can recommend something else.

Oh ya my stats are

27 years old 5'9" 180lbs, BF% about 9% and as stated before I've been lifting for almost ten years now. I have had approximately ten cycles previously which have included D-Bol, winstrol, sust, test (all) anadrol and a few others. My diet is very high in protein but not always the cleanest, I do try to eat clean and for the most part I do but I have been blessed with a fantastic metabolism so I don't always have to eat straight tuna and chicken breast either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I usually will never ever say this but since you have done 10 cycles I would add one more compound BUT I would also lower the anadrol to 50 mg. But

Oh ya my stats are

27 years old 5'9" 180lbs, BF% about 9% and as stated before I've been lifting for almost ten years now. I have had approximately ten cycles previously which have included D-Bol, winstrol, sust, test (all) anadrol and a few others. My diet is very high in protein but not always the cleanest, I do try to eat clean and for the most part I do but I have been blessed with a fantastic metabolism so I don't always have to eat straight tuna and chicken breast either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I usually will never ever say this but since you have done 10 cycles I would add one more compound BUT I would also lower the anadrol to 50 mg. But if

Oh ya my stats are

I usually will never ever say this but since you have done 10 cycles I would add one more compound BUT I would also lower the anadrol to 50 mg. But if you

WOW, I don't know what the hell happened to the computer, it went haywire, someone please clean that mess up.

I was trying to say...

I usually will never ever say this but since you have done 10 cycles I would add one more compound BUT I would also lower the anadrol to 50 mg. But if you have had good success with only 2 compounds in your last few cycles then keep sticking to it.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    That looks like a good cycle bro, you are going to get HUGE, how long are you going to do the A-bombs for? They are hard on the liver.

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    androl is usually run at a higher dose than say dbol so keeping it around 100 imo you should be fine

A-BOMB is offline New Member
    As u can tell by my user name I absolutely love anadrol , but to answer your question I will be using it for only 6 weeks max. I've had very very good results when using only two compounds so I may just stick to that after all, and I was still throwing around dropping the anadrol to 50mgs, so it is nice to hear somebody else say it as well. The last time I used a similair cycle I gained about 25lbs so I'm extremely excited. I will post a start pic and then some updates every few weeks to track my progress. Thanks for the positive comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    WOW, I don't know what the hell happened to the computer, it went haywire, someone please clean that mess up.

I was trying to say...

I usually will never ever say this but since you have done 10 cycles I would add one more compound BUT I would also lower the anadrol to 50 mg. But if you have had good success with only 2 compounds in your last few cycles then keep sticking to it.
    Hey bro just wondring why you recomend only doing 50mg a day instead of 100 considering he has 10 cycles under his belt and prior drol exp at 50 a day?

Lunacy is offline Member
    How are you only 180 10 cycles later?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat
    Hey bro just wondring why you recomend only doing 50mg a day instead of 100 considering he has 10 cycles under his belt and prior drol exp at 50 a day?
    Because I think it would benefit him more to add a third compound instead since he has 10 cycles under his belt.

And it's not just the cycle experience, I am talking about it from more of a health standpoint. Orals are already bad to begin with but 100 mg of anadrol , in my opinion, is going to take a toll on the system especially with 6 weeks use. So that is why I recommended 50 mg this way it will be safer, and at the same time he can add a third compound into the mix.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    You might want to throw some masteron in there for the end up til PCT start. You bodyfat is in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Because I think it would benefit him more to add a third compound instead since he has 10 cycles under his belt.

And it's not just the cycle experience, I am talking about it from more of a health standpoint. Orals are already bad to begin with but 100 mg of anadrol, in my opinion, is going to take a toll on the system especially with 6 weeks use. So that is why I recommended 50 mg this way it will be safer, and at the same time he can add a third compound into the mix.
    I didnt read that he was running it for 6 weeks so ya I see what you were saying 100mg over six weeks would be pretty hard on liver

Thread Information