Crush is offline New Member

Question Seriod Questions? Never used.

Let me start off by saying I am new to this forum. I have read the main page and various threads on the message board, and have been very impressed with this site. This is by far the best all round website related to anabolic steroids I have seen on the internet. Currently, I am 22 years old and have been training since the age of 15, with the same training partner. Neither one of us have ever done anabolic steroids or any kind of supplements. My training partner has mentioned that he wants to experiment with steroids. Currently, I weigh 235. My bench press is 450, deadlift 560, and squat is 440. My partner (six months older than me) weighs 225 bench presses 360, deadlifts 460, and squats 260. I had a few questions to ask of the people who visit this board. First of all, both of us have peaked a while ago, and seen our lifts go up very minimum. We have changed our workouts a little, but have noticed little improvement. Could this affected by training with each other for a long period of time perhaps? Also, my partner is set on doing steroids and I am not. Would training with him if he does in fact do steroids (and I decided not to), ruin my self-esteem if he gets gains, and I don't? My final, and most pertinent question is, if we both decided to do steroids, would a stack of Deca -Durabolin (250 mg per week), Dianabol (15 mg per day), and Sustanon 250 (250 mg per week) for a week cycle be sufficient? Would both of us see any noticeable changes since we have never done steroids or supplements in the past? Is this too much or too little? I thought during week 7 100 mg of Clomid should be used and perhaps 50 mg in week 8. Thanks in advance for any advice and input. Feel free to e-mail me with any advice as well. Look forward to being a part of this forum.

Crush

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    You could see results with that low of a dose but I don't think you'd be thrilled especially at your size already. I would say double it.

30mg/d dbol weeks 1-5
    500mg/w sus weeks 1-10 (or 12)
    400mg/w deca weeks 1-10 (or 12)

Start the clomid 3 weeks after last shot. 300mg/day 1 100mg/d for 2-11 and 50mg/d for 12-21.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Crush...listen to KS...he knows his stuff and is a very respected vet. You will get the exact same advice from every vet on this board.

I also want to say that yours is an example of an EXCELLENT first post. You gave us stats, age, goals and demonstrated that you have taken the time to properly educate yourself before posting your question. Props bro...and welcome to the board.

Pete

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

good post Crush!!

as far as the self esteem goes, no one controls that but you!!be proud of the work you have put in and the knowledge you have gained.it's not for everyone and don't feel pressured into doing it because your friend wants to.do what;s right for you and you will have nothing on your conscience.going to sleep at night knowing you are your own man is great for self esteem!!!

ptbyjason Guest
    Crush welcome to the board, and thank you for being the perfect newbie. You couldn't have made a better first post.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Forgot to add one thing. When my workout partner hit a cycle it made my workouts ALOT BETTER. I fed off his intensity and made tremendous strength gains. It is all in how you choose to deal with it.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome. BTW, great first post.

If you decide not to go with juice and your partner does he will be experiencing "abnormal" strength and size gains. Just keep it in the back of your head why this is happening.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome bro, you made the right choice of comin here. Good luck in your decision!

4plates is offline Banned
    wewlcome bro,
    if you decide not to and your buddy does,in my opinion you gunna be kicking your self in the ass hahahha only kidding its your choice
    what would be YOUR reasons not to do AS

Post One more question...

Thanks for the advice so far, and keep it coming I must say, I am very impressed with the knowledge of this board. Ok, let's say if my friend and I both decided to do a cycle, sould we both do the same cycle. Our size is relatively the same, but I am a bit stronger and have less body fat. We also have the same goal: To increase muscle mass and esp. strength. The cycle I mentioned was just an opinion, neither one of us are comited to it yet. What would you guys (and ladies) suggest as a first cycle to increase the most amount of muscle mass and strength in a cycle. I would like the gains to be somewhat qualitive as well. Like I mentioned, neither one of us have ever juiced, so we have no idea what to expect and are not experts by any means. I would like to educate myself more before making any kind of decsion. I would like to know what you members feel is a great opening cycle for primarily strength, and also mass (a cycle in which we could retain a good portion of the gains), and how long of a duration as well . Open to any suggestions and informations you might have. Thanks once again. Everyone on this board is very open and honest and I appreciate that fact.

Crush

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to this board. My case was similar to yours afew months ago with the exception that I had already made my decision to try AS and was looking for advice to do it correctly. I was 220+\- and had been working out for years without much change in my physical dynamics. I like you decided on Dbol , Deca , and Sus. I was prior to researching on this board going to start with 100mg deca and 250 mg sus with 10 mg dbol for 8 weeks(from a friends advice at the gym). I was turned around completely and given similiar advice Kizer gave you. They suggested Deca 400mg/wk(200mg twice/wk) Sustenon 500mg/wk(250mg twice/week) and dbol at 35 mg/day first 4 weeks. Let me tell ya brother, I just finished last week of a 12 week cycle and I now weigh 250lb. My shoulders and upper body girth and thickness looks like it has doubled visually. Looking in the mirror sometimes freaks me out. I would have never believed I would have changed so dramatically. This has been one of the funnest experiences in my whole life. Well worth the money I spent. Nothing more fun than going to the gym and not knowing how much new weight to use. I have been amazed at my increase in strenght. Ppl always commiting on my size at my place of work. The Dbol will will kick in immediately and you will know within one week things are different and changing. Good luck with your decision, I just wanted to share my experiences with you. The guys/gals on this board have been friendly and informitive. Without them I would have been lost. Every one of my questions have been answered throughout my first cycle.

P.S> I have had no bad side effects at all.

Peace

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good job crush...keep reading and educating yourself. As far as a good first cycle strength vs. size vs. side effects I think your best bet would be sust/deca /dbol ...clomid/nolvadex . But by all means keep on asking for advice bro, you are doing things the right way.

Pete

Thanks once again for the advice. All of your information has been very valuable to me. Keywest, you mentioed your size increase, how much did your lifts go up, esp. the bench. Since your story is the same of mine, I was wondering what percentage increase I might expect. I know every individual is different, but just wondering what it did for you? Also, you did a 12 week cycle of deca and sus., but only used d bal for the first 4 weeks? I just wanted to make sure that is correct. I thought doing d bal for 8 weeks, let alone 12, might be harsh for a beginer. Looking foward to hear from you again. Also, always open to other suggestions for dossages as well. I would like to go from a 450 bench to 500 in 12 weeks and my buddy was looking for a 360 to 415 increase. Would that be possible under this plan??? Thanks again.

Thread Information