warlock is offline Associate Member

synthol on calves

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has succesfully used synthol on the calves to add a bit more size while still remaining natural.

What protocol would you suggest?

Would the 1cc on each head for the 1st week, then 2cc for second week and then 3cc for week 3 followed by a maintance phase (at 1cc to two 2cc) for 10 to 20 days work?

Thanks

skipp is offline Senior Member
    synthol and natural used in the same sentence, lol..

Look for perfectbeast's thread about his journey with synthol. He achieved good results without going overboard. A perfect example of how to use synthol and not abuse it.

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp

Look for perfectbeast's thread about his journey with synthol. He achieved good results without going overboard. A perfect example of how to use synthol and not abuse it.
    Thanks. I saw his post and it is true that if used properly it can help you improve lagging bodyparts. He used it on his arms. I was wondering if the dose for calves would be the same as that for arms or if the protocol should be different.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Atomini is offline Banned
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there a new compound out there that's similar to synthol but it also has anabolic hormones in it? I somehow remember reading about this a few days ago but I can't remember where...

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    LOL!!!!!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Thanks. I saw his post and it is true that if used properly it can help you improve lagging bodyparts. He used it on his arms. I was wondering if the dose for calves would be the same as that for arms or if the protocol should be different.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
    I think it would be the same dose.

Unoid is offline Member
    Its a shame to see someone with good calves like mine that I have geneticly yet the other persons isn't even all muscle, but with oil. I think its slightly too fake but hope it works for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    Its a shame to see someone with good calves like mine that I have geneticly yet the other persons isn't even all muscle, but with oil. I think its slightly too fake but hope it works for ya.
    But you gota remember their are tons of people that think juice is cheating to ya know. I think b4 some body trys synthol they should put forth the most effort on that lagging body part first, but if that dont work then why not use it.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    i was under the impression that the oil dissapates after time and the area is able to grow because of the stretched fascia leaving room for more muscle. did i totaly get this wrong? and i f i did maybee explain it to me

skipp is offline Senior Member
    You're right bpm, but some still consider it cheating... I dunno what 'cheating' means, I mean if AAS are fair game then why shouldn't anything be? Get big or die trying right? lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It will work as good in the calf's as biceps, you have to make sure you have tried everything possible before contemplating using it and that means yrs of trying all training programs, dont go over board and perfectbeast's log will have all the answer you require.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    i would be extremely careful injecting any thing into the smaller muscle groups. You put your self at risk for compartment syndrome. Thats when the muscle is pressed up against the fascia causing sever restriction of the muscle group possibly leading to surgery to correct the problem.

just read about a guy in england injecting into forearm , stupid!

http://www.orthoinfo.org/fact/thr_re...tegory=General

while im on a cycle i think im gona use it in my calvs to because i already have really big calves and i figure ill enhance that.

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    YOu wont be walking bro...Especially when you get to 3cc.. I tried in my Bi... Got up to around 4 cc a day... The pain was horrible and the only reason my arms where bigger was becaause they where swollen. I discontinued use. To really benefit you have to use it long term and it goes away after your body breaks it down anyways. If i was you I would just hit your calves HEAVY and SLOWLY with strict form. Good luck but the shit is garbage and I will send you what I have left if you want it

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    You're right bpm, but some still consider it cheating... I dunno what 'cheating' means, I mean if AAS are fair game then why shouldn't anything be? Get big or die trying right? lol
    i agree, how can u say AAS is ok and the other isnt? and yes it is odviously for the more seasoned bro. JMHO

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I think Im gonna try it on my arms and calves. Cant wait.

Thread Information