Thread: liquid orals

scribbs12 is offline Member

liquid orals

was wondering whats the difference between liquid and pill orals... anythign?? just curious because i just ordered some liquid oral winny.. not injectable/drinkable...i ordered it because it was cheaper but now im regreting it because i actually dont know the difference.. so im holding off until.. i know what the deal is.. anyone know..? and yes i did search.. just dead end threads.. and mostly about drinking injectable winny

anyone have any information on liquid oral winny not to be confused with injectable/drinkable winny

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Labs receive the powders for orally applicable steroids to either press them into tabs, cap them into capsules, or suspend them in a PEG solution or grain alcohol, which makes them a liquid oral.

In the end, it all works out the same in your body, regardless of which method of administration you choose to use.

The liquid orals will usually be the cheapest of the 3 because it is the easiest and fastest way to produce an oral product.

Just beware of taste...have something on hand to chase your dose with to help quell the terrible taste that comes with most liquid orals.

Good luck,

thanks again shrpskn.. iv been trying to find out info on it.. but couldnt.. the info is greatly appreciated...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Labs receive the powders for orally applicable steroids to either press them into tabs, cap them into capsules, or suspend them in a PEG solution or grain alcohol, which makes them a liquid oral.

In the end, it all works out the same in your body, regardless of which method of administration you choose to use.

The liquid orals will usually be the cheapest of the 3 because it is the easiest and fastest way to produce an oral product.

Just beware of taste...have something on hand to chase your dose with to help quell the terrible taste that comes with most liquid orals.

Good luck,
    bingo.

Makes no difference.

Also, be careful of asking for payment info and then taking off. That will get you in trouble quickly

Thread Information