saylean is offline New Member

First test prop cycle!!

This is my friends cycle which i will be doing in the near future. He has 10cc of test Prop on hand. He also has letro and nolva as well. He is planning on taking 1cc of prop every 3 days. Is that a good amount?

Also should he be taking the nolva or letro thru out the cycle or should he get arimidex to use everyday thru the cycle.

any info would be greatly appreciated.

(this might be a stupid question but every 1cc = how many mg?)

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    It should say on the vial the strength, i.e. XXmg/ml but since prop should be taken ed or eod 10cc would not be enough for a cycle. Do some research, get some more gear and mean while train hard before you start. GL

edit: 1 cc = 1 mL

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    prop needs to be shot ed or eod...not every three days...also thats not enuff gear to do anything...do some research

saylean is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    It should say on the vial the strength, i.e. XXmg/ml but since prop should be taken ed or eod 10cc would not be enough for a cycle. Do some research, get some more gear and mean while train hard before you start. GL

edit: 1 cc = 1 mL
    yea thats what i figured. He prob needs another 10cc. But as far as taking an estrogen blocker during the cycle, Is nolva or letro a good idea during a cycle at low dosages or is he better off with something else. I wanna do a similar cycle in about a month so i wanna be well prepared myself.

thanx

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saylean
    This is my friends cycle which i will be doing in the near future. He has 10cc of test Prop on hand. He also has letro and nolva as well. He is planning on taking 1cc of prop every 3 days. Is that a good amount?

Also should he be taking the nolva or letro thru out the cycle or should he get arimidex to use everyday thru the cycle.

any info would be greatly appreciated.

(this might be a stupid question but every 1cc = how many mg?)
    Test Prop is normally 100mgs per CC....and needs to be injected at least EOD if not ED...10 CC's is not enough to do anything IMO..You have 10 days - 20 days worth the gear depending how you inject it and how much

orton4 is offline Member
    your gonna need about 70-80ccs to run a good cycle with test prop

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saylean
    yea thats what i figured. He prob needs another 10cc. But as far as taking an estrogen blocker during the cycle, Is nolva or letro a good idea during a cycle at low dosages or is he better off with something else. I wanna do a similar cycle in about a month so i wanna be well prepared myself.

thanx

O.K. I know some will disagree with this but if this is your(his) first cycle a straight test cycle is a good way to go and you will want to keep all the anti-e's on hand(nolva, clomid, proviron and letro). Here's where some may differ but I would NOT use the anti-e's at all during cycle unless you notice gyno symptoms starting. Not everyone is prone to get gyno and the less meds you take the better and than they will work better for your PCT. You should not need letro at all but always good to have on hand. If you start to get itchy, puffy, swollen chest(any of these) than start nolva and proviron ED that is all you will need for a test cycle and like the others said prop is ED or EOD, doing it e 3rd day will screw you up and send your levels all over the place. Do as much research as possible before/if you start. GL

Thread Information