JMan06 is offline Member

Sick As Hell!!! :(

Well im day 4 into prop npp tbol cycle and last night i got the flu BAD. Ive been throwing up, have bad diarrhea, and fel shaky... i cant stand up. All ive managed to eat today are some glasses of water and half a bowl of oatmeal. I cant stomach food. What do I do i feel like dieing its so bad. I cant even lay down for over 5 minutes without having to run to the bathroom for a number 2 .

Is this test flu? My bbody reacting? Will it go away?

This didnt happen to me on my test e cycle.

Maybe its from the spicy food i ate last night?

Anyways someone kill me now

JMan06 is offline Member
    Oh and im injecting ED. Today im skipping it i physically wont be able to do it....ill probably pass out as i feel so nautiouse already.

Is that alright?

I might take my tbol tho as long as it wont worsen it?

JMan06 is offline Member
    i dont think ive ever been sicker.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    how much prop are you using? sounds like a BAD case of the test flu....??

NightWolf is offline Member
    Hmm thats strange.. when did u take your first shot and how long after did the flu come? i have been on prop a littel over 1.5 weeks and i got fever and felt weak and so about 6 hours after each shot, but i never threw up or anything like that. after 1.5 weeks the syptoms is not that strong anymore.. today i have had a mild fever. the thing is u have to be sure its the prop flu and not the real flu.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    maybe its just a simple virus... or like you said something you ate.

anonymous is offline Junior Member
    i know that right now i just started my dbol test E and letro cycle and i think its the letro but even at .5mg/day i feel dehydrated, nausis and always walking around with a damn head ache.....so yesterday and today i have not took my water jug down from my mouth and i feel a lot better......i guess 2 gallons a day is what i need not to feel like crap but i am lowering the letro to .25mg

maybe more water could flush something thats bugging u out?? i dont have much experience when it comes to AAS but i firgure any advice u can try might help good luck man

JMan06 is offline Member
    do you guys think its bad that i skipped the day of injections? im doing prop and npp 75mg/day.

JMan06 is offline Member
    update: im feeling a little better. ive completely stopped throwing up and my stomach really isnt sore anymore. I just have a headache and feel weak. I still have diarrhea but its not as frequent. I hope I can make it to the gym tomorrow

How badly will this effect my cycle? Anything I should eat? Ive only been able to eat some rice mixed with egg whites and a bowl of soup all day.

What foods should I stay away from?

Need help

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    update: im feeling a little better. ive completely stopped throwing up and my stomach really isnt sore anymore. I just have a headache and feel weak. I still have diarrhea but its not as frequent. I hope I can make it to the gym tomorrow

How badly will this effect my cycle? Anything I should eat? Ive only been able to eat some rice mixed with egg whites and a bowl of soup all day.

What foods should I stay away from?

Need help
    Plain old chicken noodle soup is one of the best things to eat...Me and my son just got over something similar...it's going around. In fact I'm still feeling cloudy and dizzy.

Take plenty of vitamin C, get better and back in the gym.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Think I can just stop my cycle till im feeling better? Ive only done 4 days of prop ed. I was thinkin maybe stop and start again monday or something?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Man up...

gotjuice28 is offline Banned
    yo man eat some bannas it will help cloge you so you dont have the runs.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro stop it now , u sound like very serouis shit .

make sure what cause it it might be anything bro cancer?

so make sure you stop and it gets better .

if u start using ur gear again and felt ill , then suspect the gear was problem

DOnt risk ur life

gigem is offline Banned
    yeah bro it wont hurt to stop actually i would until you got better then like elitetky said if you start it back and you get sick youll know the problem. maybe its just something going around but dont take the chance

JMan06 is offline Member
    Yeah. I went to a clinic today. I didnt tell the doc about my steroid useage but he seems to think its just the flu I have.

Ive decided to start again in a week when im feeling better.

Could it maybe have been caused by the b12 ive been using and something to do with my immune system? Cause on the b12 box it says common dose is 1CC a month and ive been using .5CC ed lol.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    I have never had any test flu or any sick feelings from a cycle. Just the opposite - I tend to feel energetic. I suppose I don't understand test flu, but it seems odd that your body would react to a hormone? Maybe bad gear?

JMan06 is offline Member
    nah the gears good. I think its just that i caught the flu at a bad time

souljaman is offline New Member
    hope everything works out man

jpv
    jpv is offline New Member
    hey bro, I had a similar thing happen at the beginning of my cycle....Dbol , anadrol , proviron . I was out of work for 10 days, in and out of the doctors office. I stopped taking the gear until I was healthy again which took about two weeks after the fact to get my system back to normal. But once I started back up it was smooth sailing, so consider stopping until your 100% better.
    Last edited by jpv; 03-31-2007 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to put the gear I was on.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    had the same thing with prop, and tren . i personally think it's all those ED injections with prop flu that is kickin' your ass. it made me really sick and my blood test came back with a wicked white blood cell count.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    it sound like food poisioning I have used NPP and tbol never had any illness

JMan06 is offline Member
    Im gonna want to start back up monday. Do you guys think that itll happen again? Or am I done with the sickness IF it was actualy the juice doing it?

Thread Information