topnotch is offline Member

Gyno!!! Need quick help

Hey everyone, I'm getting ready to head to florida on vacation tomorrow, and right now I'm running a cycle of test cyp at 500mg/week, and 40mg/d-bol per day. I'm starting to get lumps behind my nipples like gyno..All i have on hand is one bottle of arr's letro, and some clomid 50mg tabs...I will have nolva when I get back in a week, but how should I run this right now. Use the letro to reverse it, and use the clomid until i get nolva to prevent it? How should I do this. advice please. Thanks

sms
    sms is offline Junior Member
    SEE Binos thread on Gyno do a search on PCT you will find answers you need there!

anonymous is offline Junior Member
    run letro during ur cycle and u wont need to run nolva with it i have actually read that nolva on top of letro can actually lower its ability to prevent gyno
    start at .25mg and work ur way up to 2.5mg untill the lumps go away...ar-r lions letro is strong shit....im on it now and it dries the shit outta me....save nolva for ur pct

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch
    Hey everyone, I'm getting ready to head to florida on vacation tomorrow, and right now I'm running a cycle of test cyp at 500mg/week, and 40mg/d-bol per day. I'm starting to get lumps behind my nipples like gyno..All i have on hand is one bottle of arr's letro, and some clomid 50mg tabs...I will have nolva when I get back in a week, but how should I run this right now. Use the letro to reverse it, and use the clomid until i get nolva to prevent it? How should I do this. advice please. Thanks
    I think you are a little late for that. But seriously run the letro, that should take care of it and then taper to .25/day for rest of cycle and be sure to run an AI during cycle everytime. P.S Clomid can cause gyno so be careful.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Did you not feel tenderness in your nipple well before your lumps? I always feel a tingling and sensations in my nipples and address the issue immediately.

topnotch is offline Member
    I didn't feel any tenderness at all...and the lumps aren't sensitive or sore, that's why i was confused about it...I think more than anything i'm just paranoid about it, but if i pinch like the muscle behind my nipples i can feel lumps. I've been using the letro and worked my way up to 2.5mg/day for now til it goes away.

Thread Information