sms
    sms is offline Junior Member

Question Letro! whow long till get steady blood flow????60 days?????

I have read on the site under the steriod profile that need to be on Letro for 60 days to get an even blood flow?? how long should run Letro before having the full effects??? as I am very prone to gyno and want to start cycle and definaelty don't want my gyno to get any worse! Puffy nipple hate it!

I have used Letro to try and get rid of existing gyno improved but stil i notice the puffyness! I am currenty using Raloxifene (evista) at 120mg per day as I have herd that can also get rid of existing gyno???? has anyone else used Raloxifene and had sucess ??

I am really hesitant cos i don't want to the gyno to get any worse I hate looking at it pisses me off! but I do want to do another cycle to put on mass and some thickness!

I am going to run
    300mg sus per week 12 weeks
    400mg Deca 10 weeks

ADVICE FOR MORE EXPERIENCED MUCH APPRECIATED! IAM HERE TO LEARN!
    AS I HAVE LEARNT THE HARD WAY PREVIOUSLY BY NOT BEING WELL EDUCATED!!! ADVICE PLS!

sms
    sms is offline Junior Member
    I'm guessing 2 weeks prior to running cycle?? but I don't want to take any risks! and the profile has said 60 days??

some advice pls guys??

anonymous is offline Junior Member
    from what ive read and currently doing my self ( i have puberty gyno for 9 years ) just start the letro the same day as ur cycle at .25mg a day. i have also read tho that 2 weeks prior to cycle is a good idea......but i can say that even tho i have only been on cycle for three days now those three days of letro has me pissing my brains out and feeling dry as hell.....u should be good with either of these methods

with the deca be careful bc it has progesterone properties meaning that prolactin levels could actuall produced gyno (when u contract gyno during puberty this is the cause...not estrogen) its good to use an anti-progesteronic drug with deca ie caberoline ( i probally misspelled it) but with that i have read with long term use it could be harmful

hope i helped in anyway

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have pre-existing gyno, I don't think it will hurt if you run it as far before your cycle as you want to...the sooner you get some letro therapy going, I would say, the better.

Good luck,

Thread Information